What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Keep in the bank. For bitcoin, it is short term or intermediate term business. It is volatile and probably not sustainable for long. It is also decentralised so if across the world , large amounts of it is removed, its value is affected keeping your money on the bank might be safer because it won't be volatile.

Keep in the bank. For bitcoin, it is short term or intermediate term business. It is volatile and probably not sustainable for long. It is also decentralised so if across the world , large amounts of it is removed, its value is affected keeping your money on the bank might be safer because it won't be volatile.
I will never keep my money in the bank, all of money will go to bitcoin and crypto because I have trust in the potential of crypto, but I cannot trust a bank to have my money in it.

Investing in bitcoin isn't a bad idea likewise investment in banks. Banks also have life roll on insurance in which the higher you place a bid ..the higher the interest as it rolls on and on.

Keeping your money in Banks is not a good idea, if you have good experience on how to invest i think that will be a good idea, if you keep your money in Banks the Bank's will use your money and be making good profits with it.

I prefer online investment of digital currencies which it help with more profited thou there is alot of scammers, most banks are becoming like bondage because of no profit ventures

i would definitely invest on bitcoin than putting money in the bank, though i understand the risk associated with crypto investment but it is better than just leaving it inside if the bank especially when i intend to invest.

I would prefer to keep my money in the bank.

This is due to the fact that I do not like the volatility that present with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

This has potential of affecting our money.

I would prefer to keep my money in the bank.

This is due to the fact that I do not like the volatility that present with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

This has potential of affecting our money.
That's true, it is very much save to keep your money in your bank account than to save it on cryptocurrency wallets. But it will also be better to invest on something offline or start up a business That's if the amount of money is good, I think this will be much more better than saving it.

Sometimes it is wise to keep your money in the bank , especially when the market is in a bearish state.
But when the markets turn bullish, it would be wise to invest in bitcoin.

There is really no guarantee that investing in bitcoin do you really think that you deserve so you always have to do your own research most of us and find what is that it.

Sometimes it is wise to keep your money in the bank , especially when the market is in a bearish state.
But when the markets turn bullish, it would be wise to invest in bitcoin.
Exactly, even if you keep your money in the bank, the bank will use it and trade and they won't give you anything good in return, if you know how to invest, you'll definitely earn a good amount of money.

There is time for everything, time to keep money in the bank and time to invest.
Understanding this important concept differentiate the profitable investor from rookie.
Currently the Bitcoin market is bearish and it is wise to keep your money in the bank.

Honestly speaking I would rather keep my money safe in the Bank account than risking it from investing in crypto currency.
Investing in crypto currency is considered as gambling therefore the risk of loosing your hard earned money becomes very high.

It's a combination of both for me. A bear run is the best time to DCA into Bitcoin. However, the volatility means it can go down even further. I would keep half in the bank and buy Bitcoin with half as an investment.

I might not want to compare bank directly with bitcoin. I will rather generally put crypto instead of bit coin. It's not actually a new thing again, we all know the important of keeping as crypto instead of using bank

Well both of them are cool but when you invest your resources in bitcoin, there is possibility you may lose or get profit. when the market goes well you make your gain but when it crashes you have everything to lose.

Well both of them are cool but when you invest your resources in bitcoin, there is possibility you may lose or get profit. when the market goes well you make your gain but when it crashes you have everything to lose.
That's true, just do what you find out that works out for you, but in my own opinion investing will be a good idea, if you have enough capital I think you don't have to keep it, invest on something reasonable.

Well investing in bitcoin can be more profitable than saving the money in the bank which will yield you no profit both in present and the future. the money will be used by bankers for business.

I will rather keep my cash in Bank than to Invest on Crypto as I don't know much about it and besides my money is Insured with the Bank than Bitcoin, even if Bitcoin price isn't stable I might at the end fall at Loss

Keeping money on the bank is not really a good idea you can do, because it will never give you nay profit in return, because for me I prefer investment my money into cryptocurrency so to make profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back