What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

Because the value of the gold is increasing each year while it will not be the case for fiat currency means the value is decreasing so it is stupid to save money on fiat as you will lose your money.
The volatility in cryptocurrency is very huge compared to what we would find in gold and it is a more stable form of investment. cryptocurrency keep decreasing because the bulls are in control of the crypto market.

For me i usually do both though, i mostly keep my money in a savings account or in a fixed deposit account. Then i bring out a little and invest in crypto currency. I do not like relying on one source of income.

Because the value of the gold is increasing each year while it will not be the case for fiat currency means the value is decreasing so it is stupid to save money on fiat as you will lose your money.
But this is because you know the problems of fiat currency, most people do not, they see in their accounts that 1 dollar is still 1 dollar, but this is not so, the loss of purchasing power is evident, but most believe that prices simply rise not that the currency is devaluing, Those who know the problem prefer to invest their money.

The volatility in cryptocurrency is very huge compared to what we would find in gold and it is a more stable form of investment. cryptocurrency keep decreasing because the bulls are in control of the crypto market.

I will never invest money blindly when it comes to investing money in cryptocurrencies. The fact remains that i shall analyse the market properly before investing money in bitcoin.

This will always happen but not only in Bitcoin, but in all markets, the SP500 although it has grown since its inception for example, has also had many highly bearish moments in which money was lost, I think it is best to try to find good buying points.
Yes definitely, indices such as Dow (us30) and NASDAQ moves in sync with spx500. It would be a great viable option to go for them since their price is already low.

Yes definitely, indices such as Dow (us30) and NASDAQ moves in sync with spx500. It would be a great viable option to go for them since their price is already low.
And having said all that, maybe in the coming months we find them at even cheaper prices, the stock market according to many analysts is still very expensive and may fall more, but well in the end the market is the one that will decide which side to move, you have to be prepared to take advantage of possible better points of purchase.

Yes , but currently the markets are bearish and if you buy Bitcoin I think it is not going to be profitable for you .
You have to take strategic risk in order to make money.
Investing in Bitcoin will be profitable than savings because the level of fluctuation in crypto is extremely high and that is what will bring in the profit in Bitcoin investment.

The seasonal tendencies charts also confirms what you just said . The dollar has turned bullish due to the increasing rise in interest rates. The feds keeps increasing it.
Well that's kinda of true, forex trading is one of the best business you can find out there, despite the fact a lot of people don't earn money from it but it's a profitable way to earn money online.

Well that's kinda of true, forex trading is one of the best business you can find out there, despite the fact a lot of people don't earn money from it but it's a profitable way to earn money online.
Yes, it is very profitable if you are able to learn the necessary things and also practice. It is a kind of venture that requires a lot of practice if you really want to become successful in it.

And having said all that, maybe in the coming months we find them at even cheaper prices, the stock market according to many analysts is still very expensive and may fall more, but well in the end the market is the one that will decide which side to move, you have to be prepared to take advantage of possible better points of purchase.
This is very true, if you are checking the dollar index you could identify that it is very bullish currently and it always moves oppositely to the spx index. Let's see perhaps if its strength in the coming weeks.

This is very true, if you are checking the dollar index you could identify that it is very bullish currently and it always moves oppositely to the spx index. Let's see perhaps if its strength in the coming weeks.
Yes, indexes such as the Nasdaq SP500 or Dow Jones according to analysts still have to fall more, some say that the SP500 could fall to 3000 points, that would be quite a fall, imagin the risky assets.

Yes, it is very profitable if you are able to learn the necessary things and also practice. It is a kind of venture that requires a lot of practice if you really want to become successful in it.
Yeah, practicing really helps us to gain more knowledge, if you are good at doing that you'll get to learn a lot of helpful things, even if you have the knowledge practicing will help you improve.

Yeah, practicing really helps us to gain more knowledge, if you are good at doing that you'll get to learn a lot of helpful things, even if you have the knowledge practicing will help you improve.
Probably, the more you practice the more chances you have of making more money and learning new things. There is no point for you to learn a particular thing without putting it into practice.

Probably, the more you practice the more chances you have of making more money and learning new things. There is no point for you to learn a particular thing without putting it into practice.
Definitely, knowledge is very useless if it is not being put into practice.
It is the practice that makes knowledge powerful. I learnt that the hard way while trying to learn trading.

That's why you need to have a multiple income streams online or offline, it will help you a lot, having a good skills set will also help on your success online.

Sometimes it is wise to keep your money in the bank , especially when the market is in a bearish state.
But when the markets turn bullish, it would be wise to invest in bitcoin.
It is even wiser to invest in a bearish market over a bullish market in some cases as when it goes too high, there is a probability that it would start dropping down anytime soon.

That's why you need to have a multiple income streams online or offline, it will help you a lot, having a good skills set will also help on your success online.
it is when you begin to practice what you have learnt that you will have the desire to diversify your sources of income. Whether online or offline diversification is always important to make consistent income.

it is when you begin to practice what you have learnt that you will have the desire to diversify your sources of income. Whether online or offline diversification is always important to make consistent income.
You are right, if you are sure of what you are doing that's when you can invest money, but Investing your money blindly without having the knowledge is very risky, it will only end up in premium tear's.

You are right, if you are sure of what you are doing that's when you can invest money, but Investing your money blindly without having the knowledge is very risky, it will only end up in premium tear's.
Definitely, that is the major mistake many people make when it comes to investment. They simply invest because they see other people doing so. You need to learn before you try to make money from something.

Bitcoin appears very strong at the moment and if I had money in the bank I would definitely buy Bitcoin because the bull Market is set to start very soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back