What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

Cryptocurrencies are completely free of the control of third parties, unlike Banks. This decentralized nature minimizes human interactions, which makes them free from biases. They are more secure and reliable since it is hard to tamper with them because they use anonymous ID numbers in transactions.
Keep in the bank. For bitcoin, it is short term or intermediate term business. It is volatile and probably not sustainable for long. It is also decentralised so if across the world , large amounts of it is removed, its value is affected keeping your money on the bank might be safer because it won't be volatile.

Well investing in bitcoin can be more profitable than saving the money in the bank which will yield you no profit both in present and the future. the money will be used by bankers for business.
That's true, but I don't really think if it's the right time to invest in Bitcoin, if you noticed Bitcoin is falling down like brick and I don't think it will be a good idea to invest money on it.

It will be more advisable to keep safe your money in the bank if you dont have the knowledge to invest into bitcoin because it's at your own risk when the market falls.

Keeping your money in the bank and investing in cryptocurrency are polar opposites when it comes to risk and reward. Whereas bank savings accounts are FDIC insured and stable in value, cryptocurrency investments have no guarantees and no intrinsic value backing them.

Keeping your money in the bank and investing in cryptocurrency are polar opposites when it comes to risk and reward. Whereas bank savings accounts are FDIC insured and stable in value, cryptocurrency investments have no guarantees and no intrinsic value backing them.
You've said it all , the BTC offers the opposite prospect of what saving in the bank does.
The bank tends to be secure but no rewards attached, BTC is volatile and one can end up making or losing money.

Actually investing in bitcoin or saving your money in the bank is quite good but you should be able to know what benefit you are ready to get from those two. if bitcoin will not give you what you want, is better you save in the bank.
Actually you are righ but sometimes until we stand to bear the risk of investment, before we can get what we want. saving in the bank is more guarantee than investing in crypto but sometimes it will be more better in bitcoin when the market is good.

Investing in bitcoin isn't a bad idea likewise investment in banks. Banks also have life roll on insurance in which the higher you place a bid ..the higher the interest as it rolls on and on.
Investment is a good way to earn money online, if you are interested on things like this I'll strongly advice you to invest your money than to be saving it in your local bank.

I'll not keep in the bank per se but I'll rather invest it in money market vehicles such as mutual funds, bonds and the likes. They'll yield lower but will be more safer in the long run and with compound interest, it could yield more

I cannot keep on my money in the bank and I can also not invest all my money in Bitcoin. I usually keeps on certain percentage in the bank and invest some certain percentage in cryptocurrencies

You should be able to share the money in adequate proportion and then invest a little in bitcoin and also saved some in the bank because you just never can tell.

The level of volatility around bitcoin is very high and that is why it is always preached that we should only invest an amount we're willing to risk. In that case, it is often better to invest a little amount of money on Bitcoin

Keeping money on the bank is not really a good idea you can do, because it will never give you nay profit in return, because for me I prefer investment my money into cryptocurrency so to make profit.
Considering the fact that Bitcoin is one of the best crypto currency with good rate I think it will be very advisable for one to invest on it, so when the rate increase he can sell it out and earn income m

Considering the fact that Bitcoin is one of the best crypto currency with good rate I think it will be very advisable for one to invest on it, so when the rate increase he can sell it out and earn income m
Investing in Bitcoin is a very good precision because it present itself as one of the best cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency table to try out and eventually make more money from it.

Keeping money in bank is actually safer when compared with investing in bitcoin or other coins. One thing we know is that the price of bitcoin is not stable. So one can lose the invested money at any time.

I cannot keep on my money in the bank and I can also not invest all my money in Bitcoin. I usually keeps on certain percentage in the bank and invest some certain percentage in cryptocurrencies

What are your thoughts about keeping money in a payment processor such as Perfect Money, PayPal, Skrill, Payeer, etc? Do you think that it is much better and safer?

What are your thoughts about keeping money in a payment processor such as Perfect Money, PayPal, Skrill, Payeer, etc? Do you think that it is much better and safer?
I actually save part of my money in payeer by using the money to buy Usdt. I believe they are secure. Also, paypal is secure except if it's banned in your country. I have not used Skrill and perfect money and they are saying good thing about them.

bank savings accounts are FDIC insured and stable in value, cryptocurrency investments have no guarantees and no intrinsic value backing them. So this period of unwavering drop in the price of cryptocurrencies, it advisable to keep money in the bank

Keep in the bank. For bitcoin, it is short term or intermediate term business. It is volatile and probably not sustainable for long. It is also decentralised so if across the world , large amounts of it is removed, its value is affected keeping your money on the bank might be safer because it won't be volatile.
I opine that investing will be a fantastic strategy. If you have sufficient funds, I believe you ought not to hoard it, but rather invest in something practical. Ultimately, it is best to do what you think will be successful.

I could prefer investment in bitcoins if that is the only option because I am looking for every single opportunity to avoid investing or saving money in the bank.

Keeping money in the bank if for people who have no idea of what cryto trading is, keeping money in the bank only keeps your savings safe but Bitcoin trading keeps your money safe and when traded, profit is gained ,so keeping money as Bitcoin is more important than keeping money in the bank

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back