Keep buying bitcoin

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Mexican multimillionaire Ricardo Salinas Pliego stated that crypto investors should keep buying bitcoin while the price is still low. He stated unequivocally that bitcoin would skyrocket in value very soon. It appears that the millionaire has a substantial amount of bitcoin. The amount he owns, however, has not been published.

This is indeed a good advice and it is one of the best advice that should be considered when investing on cryptocurrency.

This is indeed a good advice and it is one of the best advice that should be considered when investing on cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is really a cryptocurrency of choice because it will definitely surge on the long-term. It is a good store of value.

Dip is to buy, but I find no more But coin purchase activity from Nayib Bukele, if he isn't purchasing more, then there might be limit.

That is basically how to trade in cryptocurrency because you would buy when there is dip and sell when the price surge.

Crypto market is based on the theory of demand and supply, when more people start buying, supply will be less and the price will start going up.

I keep accumulating day after day, I have an exit strategy after the next halving depending on what happens

Halving means BTC rewards will become half, so mining will become double hard, and earning will down
Yes, I know what the halving is and what it does, what I wanted to refer to is that after the halving occurs according to the price and as the conditions are I will act accordingly.

Yes, I know what the halving is and what it does, what I wanted to refer to is that after the halving occurs according to the price and as the conditions are I will act accordingly.
All halvings have resulted in price increase, so that will happen, BTC collection isn't possible for everyone.

All halvings have resulted in price increase, so that will happen, BTC collection isn't possible for everyone.
That is what I hope and what we all surely hope, that the halving returns to act as it has always done on the price and increases it.

That is what I hope and what we all surely hope, that the halving returns to act as it has always done on the price and increases it.
It's better to store BTC, sell when the halving will raise money, or hold it for the long term by hodling.

It's better to store BTC, sell when the halving will raise money, or hold it for the long term by hodling.
Yes, it's mainly what I do, I accumulate bitcoin and speculate with other smaller capitalization bitcoins, so far I haven't sold anything.

This is the right time to keep accumulating bitcoin for those who are optimistic that Bitcoin will make a rebound very soon.

This is the right time to keep accumulating bitcoin for those who are optimistic that Bitcoin will make a rebound very soon.
I do not know if it will certainly rebound, I think the chances are that it will continue to going down, if this happened, it would only be necessary to accumulate more and wait

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back