What's new

Is your website or forum registered?

Is your website or forum your business? If so, did you register it as an LLC, etc…?

I have not yet but if my forum gets to the point I need to I will register it as an LLC. I’m curious what some of you have done!
That is part of the advice I read about owning a home based business. Having the business as a separate legal entity would save you if any trouble ever comes up.

Reactions: AJH
Well I don't have any forum with registration because I know it's very costly to have a forum website to maintain everything to check fluctuations related to posts so I would like to do it in future instead of right now having forum without money.

i do not really know if it applies to every where but in my country it is not important or necessary to register a website or forum but it might not be the same for other countries or provinces.

Well, I don't have any forums that require registration because I am aware of how expensive it is to run a forum website and monitor post fluctuations. As a result, I would like to do so in the future rather than continuing to operate forums for free today.

I believe that not just anyone could start a business tied to a forum, which is why the majority of forum owners construct their sites for amusement rather than to form an LLC or something similar, as doing so would be very expensive.

Well, I don't have any forums that require registration because I am aware of how expensive it is to run a forum website and monitor post fluctuations. As a result, I would like to do so in the future rather than continuing to operate forums for free today.
I also dont have a forum sites , because I have a friend running a forum sites and he has spenta huge amount of money before his forum can be able to drive traffic and start making money.
Is your website or forum your business? If so, did you register it as an LLC, etc…?

I have not yet but if my forum gets to the point I need to I will register it as an LLC. I’m curious what some of you have done!
I have been trying to start my own forum because I am working in it right now but I need to ask you a question , can you tell me more about LLC ?what does it stands for ?

Last edited:

I would like to register my forum if I know the importance of register the forum.if I can see somebody to alight me on the importance of register forum and the benefits.

Registering my website as an LLC will mean that my website will become an entity on its own and I'm not sure that I'll be ready to go down that route. I'll prefer it to be my business's online presence.

Registering my website as an LLC will mean that my website will become an entity on its own and I'm not sure that I'll be ready to go down that route. I'll prefer it to be my business's online presence.

Well, my website has been closed. I opened a website a long time ago. However, i never registered it anywhere as it was based on a subdomain at that time.

i do not really know if it applies to every where but in my country it is not important or necessary to register a website or forum but it might not be the same for other countries or provinces.
It is not necessary in my country to register your forum and also immediately you sign up you just start to earn money. But in my country you register website before you start to do anything on it.

What I notice is that most of these things are not available in small tier countries, like my country here. but it is mostly applicable and available in small tier countries,

I have been having it in mind to have my own forum websites or rather have my blogging , though i don't know much about opening and starting a forum, starting a forum sites is stressful and you a good amount of money to start .

I have been having it in mind to have my own forum websites or rather have my blogging , though i don't know much about opening and starting a forum, starting a forum sites is stressful and you a good amount of money to start .

Well, my website was certainly not registered with the government. i think that the governments do not register websites or any kind of information about sites.

My blogs and forums are not registered businesses. Even my online store is not registered business. The coun try law requires me to register a website that generates income but law is not strictly exercised.

None of my websites and forums are registered businesses at this time. They are all pretty small at the moment and I can't say that I make any money from them, at least not enough to need to register it as a business.

Registering a website or forum as an LLC though is an amazing achievement to reach. I do know a few people who have registered their forums and are now LLC.

I think that I have seen a couple of forums that are registered as an LLC. It does looks very good in my opinion and for a forum or website owner to go to that extent, it shows that he or she have a long term big plans for the website or forum project.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back