What's new

Is your online work your side work? What's your main job?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If your online work is side work, what's your main job? I mostly work online myself, but have taken jobs offline as well. My life is online these days though, so I doubt I'll be working any offline jobs anytime soon. But what are your preferences?

Online work is my main job. I work full time online. I have been working full time online since 2013. I do a lot of things online from blogging to building websites and selling digital and physical products.

I do not have any other job apart from online work. So, I think it is safe to say my online job is my main job and not a side hustle. I am earning money online, Though, not enough, but It is worth it.

Actually I considered working online as my main job and the main sources of income. Though prior to the covid, I have an offline job but it was totally affected so I became a full time online worker.

Actually I considered working online as my main job and the main sources of income. Though prior to the covid, I have an offline job but it was totally affected so I became a full time online worker.
I do not do any kind of job offline. I only make money online from paid to post forum and I also work on article writing forums. I am willing to learn graphic designing too.

When i started working online four years ago , i was making at least $5 daily and i was thinking of working online permanently but most of those online money making websites comes and go .

Presently, i work full time online because I found online activity as very promising and profitable way to make good income . It is a sure way to gain employment very quickly.

I have offline business that is my main job, I also add my online job so that I can make enough money for myself, because I feel comfortable whenever I am working online because I enjoyed it.

Actually I can't tell exactly because I consider all my earnings streams as very important for me both online and offline.

Though I came online to make income which be used for personal issues while the online is considered the main income streams but I learned alot from online.

I won't say that online hustle is my side or main hustle. I have an offline business which I give as much attention as I give the online hustle. I would say that it online hustle is a hybrid hustle for me.

I take my online work as my side hustle but somehow it takes more time. It is my side hustle because it doesn't pay me as much as my gaming shop business. If I have to choose between the both, I would surely choose offline over online earnings.

I work online only for fun sometimes I earn quite good money on some days in reality I work as a photographer I take photos of peaple and more I really like my job I don't get many clients but when I do they pay very well

Though at the moment i consider working online as my side job i make use of to earn extra cash, but there are times where i even earn more from working online than my actual job. I am a graphic designer, there are days where there are no gigs.

For now my full time job is online but let's see what will happen in future. I personally want to have a full time income from online jobs and have some plans for it.

When i started working online four years ago , i was making at least $5 daily and i was thinking of working online permanently but most of those online money making websites comes and go .
What you need to understand is that in the internet space nothing is static except the level of skill you have. I think you should have been more focused on developing your skills and venturing into more businesses instead of trying to focus on one thing. That is what I have learnt on the Internet if you want to make full-time income in it.

Online work can be taken as side hustle together with your main job if you are still earning passive income from it. You can use this online work to supplement your main job.
But where you are earning active income from it, you don't need any other job again. This active income is sufficient for your daily needs.

My main job is working offline as a farmer and a baker while working online is my side hustle because the little I am making online is just to support my offline responsibility.

Freelance writing, graphic design, web development, virtual support, and social media management are just a few examples of the diverse services that can be performed online. Many people use these kinds of occupations as a way to supplement their income or follow their passions while holding down regular full-time work. There are others who rely on internet employment as their main source of support, even if many do it as a side job or secondary source of money.

Online work is my main job. I work full time online. I have been working full time online since 2013. I do a lot of things online from blogging to building websites and selling digital and physical products.
That's a long time. I have an offline job too, which I enjoy a lot. I started working online during the pandemic when I was fired from my job. I hope I will work online for many years.

That's a long time. I have an offline job too, which I enjoy a lot. I started working online during the pandemic when I was fired from my job. I hope I will work online for many years.

I work online as a freelancer and I have absolutely no plans to find a day job. The fact remains that I am really dedicated to what I do and this is one of the most important things when it comes to being a freelancer. Finding jobs on many online platforms is also a really hard thing to do, especially when it comes to working on micro job sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back