What's new

Is your business all you focus on?

Yes, my business is all I focus on presently. I work online, so I focus only on my online business. I am still trying to establish myself so I need to focus on my business squarely.
If I focus on a single thing, then I believe it will be successful

When it comes to your business, is it all you focus on? Or are there other things you focus on besides just the business side of things? For me, it's mostly about my websites and the work I put into those. So I'd say in a way yes my focus is mostly on that. But what about you?
I don't have a business yet but i do work online. My online job is not the only thing i focus on. I'm currently schooling so i have my studies to focus on plus a few additional things i focus on.

Business is not the only thing there is to life. I am currently having business plans but I don't intend to be into business to the extent that I forget other aspects of my life.
I believe in as much as there's plan for everything. At the end of the day everything will work as expected. And if you fail to plan, you're planning to fail the other way round.

Right now, I am working as a freelancer and freelancing is the only thing that I focus on right now. I love freelancing and this is how I make money. I may focus on some other kind of business when I save enough money and start one.
The truth is that people always focus on what gives them money. money is one of the most important things and focusing on what gives you the money is a normal thing. That is why a lot of business people do not even have time for their family.

When one have a business,it is important to focus on it to know how to grow the business,so it requires time and attention, in order to come up with ideas on how to make the business grow .

I have an organization I am currently working with which is 8-4 job. I just used the remaining time to focus on my business. I really need to save in order to invest big amount into my business before I stay with it fully.

When one have a business,it is important to focus on it to know how to grow the business,so it requires time and attention, in order to come up with ideas on how to make the business grow .
That is right. When you are running a business, it is best to put all your focus on it. That will help you understand your business well and do all the right things to make it grow. When you have all your attention on business, you are able to learn new things and come up with ideas that takes the business to another level.

Business and family is very important in the life of human being , so its normal as an induvidual to focus on both aspect , but without money , there's nothing you will use to take care of your family .

They say where someone's treasure is, there his mind is. Truly speaking, my business is the only thing that I think about. I am always using my head to strategize for the business when I am not actively working on it.

That is right. When you are running a business, it is best to put all your focus on it. That will help you understand your business well and do all the right things to make it grow. When you have all your attention on business, you are able to learn new things and come up with ideas that takes the business to another level.
It is important to focus on business to know when the business is growing, because without focusing on your business you will not know if the business is growing.

It is important to focus on business to know when the business is growing, because without focusing on your business you will not know if the business is growing.
If you want your business to grow exponentially in order to have have great future , you as the owner must always stay focused with the business, follow its every steps as it grows and always try to update your business .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back