Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to your business, is it all you focus on? Or are there other things you focus on besides just the business side of things? For me, it's mostly about my websites and the work I put into those. So I'd say in a way yes my focus is mostly on that. But what about you?

When it comes to your business, is it all you focus on? Or are there other things you focus on besides just the business side of things? For me, it's mostly about my websites and the work I put into those. So I'd say in a way yes my focus is mostly on that. But what about you?

Right now, I am working as a freelancer and freelancing is the only thing that I focus on right now. I love freelancing and this is how I make money. I may focus on some other kind of business when I save enough money and start one.

I am yet to establish a business at the moment but I have a lot of dreams and plans I would love to actualize by the end of this year. Basically they are quite unique and am confident that it would significantly shape my community for good.

Business is the least I am concerned about currently . I am focusing on developing my self because if I do that the business would eventually be run almost smoothly.

Right now, I am not running any business. I just do some online work while studying some skills. I will soon be starting my internship and so I am reading a lot about that too.

I would have to say that my main focus much of the time is definitely on my business as it should be especially with me still trying to become established and build myself up at the moment. Obviously, with me also having kids as well I do take time out to spend with them and my focus does go from my business to my family at some point but that is to be expected by anyone who owns a business I guess. With me focusing on freelancing as well as content creation as a business, it can become quite time-consuming but getting into a routine always helps balance things out.

My business is all I focus on right now because from what I know and see if I skip running my business in a day it's like am incurring loss so for now I do monitor and run my business at a very close range and I like it that way

At the early stage of business, you should not only focus on your business. If you focus only on your business, then it'll not be easy for you to reinvest your profit.

But if you have side job that's bringing you money, then reinvesting your profit won't be problem.

Most of my effort is mainly on my business though, especially this year i plan on paying more attention to my business more. Though i still would create time for things like working on forums.

Right now I think my attention is divided. I am actually a student and so I have my education to be worried about and at the same time I worry about my economic life which is why I'm here in the first place.

Well, if this is the case, then I think that you must try your best to focus on your education and you must also create a better schedule that would allow you to make money online as well.

Most of my effort is mainly on my business though, especially this year i plan on paying more attention to my business more. Though i still would create time for things like working on forums.
It's important to tried doing other things either online or offline to support your business. If you focus entirely on your business without doing anything to support, the business might not expand as you like because you'll be spending all your profit.

It's important to tried doing other things either online or offline to support your business. If you focus entirely on your business without doing anything to support, the business might not expand as you like because you'll be spending all your profit.
This is true. You need to explore other things outside your offline business alone. Learn how to build an online presence for it or attend seminars and workshops to learn more. Exploring a lot will even make you increase your sources of income.

I love to learn, so I'm always distracted. Thankfully a lot of the information comes in handy when I'm writing. I have started focusing my attention these days though and I actually achieve more this way.

This is true. You need to explore other things outside your offline business alone. Learn how to build an online presence for it or attend seminars and workshops to learn more. Exploring a lot will even make you increase your sources of income.

I do not have any kind of business, but I tend to focus a lot on my online jobs. The fact remains that I am quite dedicated and work online to make money. So, I am focusing on my online work only.

I love to learn, so I'm always distracted. Thankfully a lot of the information comes in handy when I'm writing. I have started focusing my attention these days though and I actually achieve more this way.
I also get distracted a lot too. For me, it is movies and YouTube videos. I can decide to learn something on YouTube but I get carried away and start watching funny videos. So I have been freezing Netflix and YouTube during when I am supposed to be working.

I am trying to focus on my own business so that I can manage to build them big. I would like to build a big business so that I can not only live a comfortable life but also give back the society by becoming a good samaritan.

I mostly focus to start my business, when I work I always try to save some money to start the business that I have the idea of, it is difficult to focus 100% only on business but you need to give it a high portion if you want to be successful in it.

I am always fulfilled when my business is doing well and I will live a better life, that is why I focus more on ensuring that my business becomes very successful no matter the situation.

Actually business needed focus but not that kind of focus that will makes you forget about some important things in life. focus will helped you to build and also expand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back