What's new

Is your business all you focus on?

I am trying to focus on my own business so that I can manage to build them big. I would like to build a big business so that I can not only live a comfortable life but also give back the society by becoming a good samaritan.
You're right about that. Nobody would expect me to focus on their business and leave mine except if we are in somewhat kind of partnership where we benefit each other.

Actually business needed focus but not that kind of focus that will makes you forget about some important things in life. focus will helped you to build and also expand.

I think that this is where I think that partnership businesses have an edge over sole proprietorship businesses. Two or more partners might be able to focus much more on business in a much better way.

On a personal basis,i am the type of person that is bent on involving myself with other ventures,I am into logistics and also household consumbles as well,I am into renewable energy and I do some online jobs as well.

I am trying to balance my personal life and online earning. It is not so easy but I am doing alright so far. I have to make sure to start online work early in the morning so as to finish faster and spend the rest of the day doing other important things.

If you have a business , then its normal for you as the owner of the business to focus squarely on your business in order to be succesful , but if you are not in the line of business , then you need to focus on whatsoever you are doing are the moment .

I am trying to balance my personal life and online earning. It is not so easy but I am doing alright so far. I have to make sure to start online work early in the morning so as to finish faster and spend the rest of the day doing other important things.

Well, this is something that I also intent to do. I have to balance things as the time is limited. I spend a lots of time sleeping and this is why things are quite hard to manage.

If you have a business , then its normal for you as the owner of the business to focus squarely on your business in order to be succesful , but if you are not in the line of business , then you need to focus on whatsoever you are doing are the moment .
Yeah, focus is so necessary for success. If you don't focus on something, you rarely achieve your goals in it. So you should try as much as possible to focus. But make sure to take breaks too.

When it comes to your business, is it all you focus on? Or are there other things you focus on besides just the business side of things? For me, it's mostly about my websites and the work I put into those. So I'd say in a way yes my focus is mostly on that. But what about you?
Well , if I have a business I will only have to focus on the business to the best of my ability to make sure I succeed.
I wouldn't want to focus on anything that will be as a source of distraction most especially when I consider the potential of what I am doing.

You're absolutely right about that. Trying to create so sort of balance between your life offline and your life online could really be difficult. The best thing to do is just to try your best and create your daily schedule.

You're absolutely right about that. Trying to create so sort of balance between your life offline and your life online could really be difficult. The best thing to do is just to try your best and create your daily schedule.
Having a daily schedule does help a lot. After that, all you need is self discipline to follow that schedule. But then some things can happen that are unavoidable and ruin your schedule. So as you follow schedule, also have in the back of your mind to be flexible Incase on anything.

Having a daily schedule does help a lot. After that, all you need is self discipline to follow that schedule. But then some things can happen that are unavoidable and ruin your schedule. So as you follow schedule, also have in the back of your mind to be flexible Incase on anything.
That's in the case of emergency and it's normal, unforseen circumstances are meant to happen once in a while and you just have to switch it up immediately. But it's good to be prepared for the next day if things go as you've hoped.

Life is not all about business. There is what we call a Work- life balance. While you should prioritize your business, it should not be all you should focus on. You should also focus on your social relationships.

Life is not all about business. There is what we call a Work- life balance. While you should prioritize your business, it should not be all you should focus on. You should also focus on your social relationships.

Well, we must balance our lives. However, unfortunately, it is not possible for all the people to do so. I am so busy with my daily routine that I do not have time for gym or to meditate, unfortunately.

Well for any one who want his or her business to grow and be bringing profit he or she has to be very focus on the business he or she is doing and till his or her target is meant.

When it comes to your business, is it all you focus on? Or are there other things you focus on besides just the business side of things? For me, it's mostly about my websites and the work I put into those. So I'd say in a way yes my focus is mostly on that. But what about you?
My business is not all that I focus on because I still have other things I need to attend to but I always make sure that I attend to my business even before every other thing

I am yet to establish a business at the moment but I have a lot of dreams and plans I would love to actualize by the end of this year. Basically they are quite unique and am confident that it would significantly shape my community for good.
Alright that's very interesting if that's the case, but don't you think it will be better for you to venture into this business yourself, so as to make enough room for earning.

Alright that's very interesting if that's the case, but don't you think it will be better for you to venture into this business yourself, so as to make enough room for earning.
Business is not the only thing there is to life. I am currently having business plans but I don't intend to be into business to the extent that I forget other aspects of my life.

I don't have a business of my own yet, i just work online. I'm currently a student and so my online work is not the only thing i focus on. I also focus on my studies and a few other things.

If I want to understand my business better then I should focus on it properly so that I can deal with my business better and make my business successful in very less time.

The way I am obsessed with money, I focus the most part of my attention on work and business. I don't neglect the basic things I need to do in life though like fetching water and the lots. But it is basically business for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back