What's new

Is visual basic still worth learning in 2020?

Yes, because it is a user-friendly approach to learning programming. Visual Basic is a drag-and-drop application. There is code, but it consists of configuring input via text dialogues and buttons. To stay current with Microsoft, you must grasp the Universal Windows Platform.

Yes, because it is a user-friendly approach to learning programming. Visual Basic is a drag-and-drop application. There is code, but it consists of configuring input via text dialogues and buttons. To stay current with Microsoft, you must grasp the Universal Windows Platform.
Drag and drop is probably the easiest way that you can do something because then all of the intricate details are in the background and that way it can focus your experience as well.

Yes and it will also helpful for people who are learning it and don't have real hand experience to create something as it is good learning experience to sharp their skills.

Python provides unlimited possibilities compared to VB. Would suggest you concentrate more on Python as most of the IoT's and applications are now built using Python and are very well being adopted by even major companies. You can get many opportunities in the future from Python compared to VB.

I have been learning visual basic for like 2 years now, i can say that it's very easy and very useful compared to what it can do, along with SQL databases, is it still worth learning in 2020 and is there a chance to use it as a freelancing skill?
Sure, VB is still useful in the 21st century. Especially because most of the new windows apps and software depend on the VB background. Also, most of the apps in other programming languages ride on VB foundation. It is just like the C++ when it comes to basic programming. I would say just build on it, but don't stop there. Combine it with other related programming languages and you will be more versatile.

P
Python provides unlimited possibilities compared to VB. Would suggest you concentrate more on Python as most of the IoT's and applications are now built using Python and are very well being adopted by even major companies. You can get many opportunities in the future from Python compared to VB.
Python is a very good language to learn however at the same time i think that it si very hard. Right now i am trying to teach myself python and i have not been very successful just yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back