Is VAR helping football?

Herzhan

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 12, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Yesterday, I watched arsenal game vs wolves, there was no contact between Luiz and Martin's but the referee gave him red card and penalty.
Will referee and VAR make football enjoyable again?;

What's your thoughts on this?

Wow. Who should we blame then? The referee or the organiser of VAR? Because it becoming something else in football. People are not enjoying football again. Those people in charge of VAR made things difficult for players and manager. It's difficult now

VAR is definitely spoiling the game of football because it kind of introduce some kind of accuracy to decision-making which kind of spoils the fun in football.

I don't think it's VARs fault but the referee, the idea of VAR in the first place is not a bad idea as there can be errors during a match and VAR can be there to spot those errors not saying it hasn't done wrong tho that's why I said it depends on the officials

The var is useful for the referee to verify what happened in the event of a fault or penalty. The advantage is that it can help in decisions.

I don't think var is supporting football.. but it might be possible that var is supporting your football but I don't really know much about var I actually new to this

This isn't the first time that technology has been incorporated into a football game. Better quality footballs, goalkeeping gloves, and football boots have all been developed in the last 50 years. The decision to incorporate electronic technology into the game, however, has sparked the most debate.

The advent and existence of var , still helps to prevent too many fraud in matches and checkmate if there is any error

Virtual Added Referee is a good addition to football,just that most times,even with the clear evidence human idea is still implemented, naturally var have favoured my club😁.

VAR is really helping football to me.. Because before VAR was introduced that were some goals that seems controversial and no one can decide if it's a goal or not but with the help of VAR, it's settled

Since the inception of VAR, football has not been as interesting as before VAR and the VAR still makes mistakes,so whats the need.

Yesterday, I watched arsenal game vs wolves, there was no contact between Luiz and Martin's but the referee gave him red card and penalty.
Will referee and VAR make football enjoyable again?;

What's your thoughts on this?
Seriously, I only watch football matches occasionally, am not that really current on the happening in the football world, only read headlines on it.

VAR is a double-edged sword. It helps decision making but also kills the joy and enthusiasm of watching football games. Your team scores and you don't want to jubilate because the goal might just get chalked off. I've always said that wrong refereeing decisions is a thing that all teams will get served in equal measures. It always even out at the end of the season.

I think VAR is really killing the beautiful game of football, I really the way football was without VAR, I enjoyed it. But since FIFA introduce VAR in football it have never remain the same. Many VAR error everyday. I personally don't like VAR. I prefer football without VAR

The referees should have the final say on the projections from the VAR. That kind of error is not good for football at all. It will spoil the fun in it

This day was very important in football it has made football professional. With var there cannot be corruption in football it helps the referee to officiate the match perfectly well.

This day was very important in football it has made football professional. With var there cannot be corruption in football it helps the referee to officiate the match perfectly well.
VAR wasn't around when Blatter and Platini were disgraced and stripped of their titles because of corruption. Corruption in football has nothing to do with occurrences on the pitch.
Post automatically merged:

The referees should have the final say on the projections from the VAR. That kind of error is not good for football at all. It will spoil the fun in it
Yes, the centre referee do have the final say on the projections from the VAR. VAR means "Video Assistant Referee". So, it's just an assistant referee like the "linesman" whose only duty is to spot errors and advice the centre referee on what to do. It doesn't have the power to overrule the centre referee.

I think VAR is really killing the beautiful game of football, I really the way football was without VAR, I enjoyed it. But since FIFA introduce VAR in football it have never remain the same. Many VAR error everyday. I personally don't like VAR. I prefer football without VAR
Var is what prevents error from taking place , you can make your own research on var and see that it also have its advantage

Well as for me I believe there are just doing their job in football. I don't think they're killing the game, when it comes to football everyone has his own role

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back