What's new

Is twitter good for promoting your forum?

Shole2

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Apr 18, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't see the benefits of Twitter if you own a forum, to be honest. It's not like you'll get people to join it because most of them are there for the character limited posts, not for a full blown conversation. Do you think it is good or bad for forums?

Yes, Twitter can help you promote your forum to a wide audience not just your followers. 'Promote a Tweet' provides you with tools to track progress and results just like other social media platforms.

My simple moto is if you are getting anything free I would take chance as you don't need to spend any money and don't lose anything except the time so better you should use it to promote it.

I have over a dozen twitter accounts for my websites, some of my twitter accounts have very small followers (less than 100), where as some of my accounts have a moderate number of followers (about 10k). I get good traffic from twitter. If you manage to build genuine followers, twitter is good for traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back