What's new

Is Tronminer a scam? It's too good to be true.

mgy

Mar 15, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I just registed the tronmine, and I don't know how to mining, just click the Bonus will get 1 TRON per minute. If someone write a code to help will get 1440 TRON per day. Right now the price of TRON is $0.05. It's like a scam for me. Can anyone tell the truth? You can test it with link https://t.me/tronminr_bot?start=04145057560

It might be a scam if:
  • it seems too good to be true – for example, a holiday that's much cheaper than you'd expect.
  • someone you don't know contacts you unexpectedly.

You would not know if this scheme is a scan or not untill you get and read a lot of reviews about them before you can get or gain the confidence in using them. But I my experience with other types of HYIPs before now, most of them are scams

Have you got paid or anyone you know got paid from here? Kinda sketchy because you can't really mine tron. So either they will ask you to pay when you nearly reached the minimum or they won't pay at all

I don't think the mining platform is really genuine because there are a lot of minining site out there now trying to defraud unsuspected victims of their hard earned money and I know this PLATFORM won't be an exception

I just registed the tronmine, and I don't know how to mining, just click the Bonus will get 1 TRON per minute. If someone write a code to help will get 1440 TRON per day. Right now the price of TRON is $0.05. It's like a scam for me. Can anyone tell the truth? You can test it with link https://t.me/tronminr_bot?start=04145057560
I guess their tronminer is just an audio miner, all they are trying to do is to bring traffic to their platform,after some time their platform will shot down and you will never hear anything about them again so don't have spair time to waste over there.

Although, I have not been on the trinmine site but it might not be a true or credible mining site as there services is too good to be true. I have been on other mining sites that are fraudulent. Most would let you join in, and after a while, they would dump you and stop letting you receive what ever you have mined. You can seek more information on the site from people that have participated and got money from it. Ask them how they went about it and how long did they get paid their bitcoin.

I never come across this site before. It looks like a faucet site, I'll go check its review on google search engine to confirm its legitimacy. You shouldn't conclude yet about it being a scam, you should make your research before concluding.

If it's too good to be true... Then it's probably isn't true.

Most of them won't pay you when you get to the minimum threshold. Or you might be asked to pay a certain amount before you can withdraw. That's just it

I have never taken interesting in little known crypto currencies. I would have certainly tried if this program could mine btc, ether, etc. However, I think tron is yet to reach the status of crypto and I am not interested in tokens.

I seriously don't think this mining site is genuine its somehow strange and seeing everyone review I won't work on it . It would have been nice if it were real cause of the Trons

I don't quickly judge but it is not too far to decipher the truth. I will only advise you to continue but don't expect or put your hope on the juicy offer that you may thi

Anything that has to do with mining apps or site i don't put interest on it. It has scammed people a lot online. I'm always careful when it comes to cloud mining and mining apps, lots of them are just scam.

One thing that I have learned about this online thing is that if it is too good to be true then it just might be so one has to be careful investing in sites like that

Why not read reviews of the site from those that have using the website for some time. I haven't used the website before so I can't say precisely if it is a scam or not. You are in the best position to find out yourself but do not invest on the website if you are not sure of their mining program.

These fake mining site are so many that you cant even tell which site is even real and the fake one. I cant bear to water another of my precious find

I have come across several cloud mining sites like this and they always turn out to be scams. So if it looks too good to be true, then you need to be really careful. They are only luring you to invest your money then they will dissappear.

Becarefel whenever you are dealing with those telegram bots, make sure you do not submit your wallet address from the exchange you are using to do most of your transactions. They will hack your wallet and steal your money.

Their paying high amount of TRX coin when you're not doing anything tangible on the site/app. This site looks suspicious, i don't think they'll last long.

LoL! Anything that seems too good to be true is obviously not true. It is giving you such amount of thrones for doing nothing like any investment. Be careful, they might be a fishing site

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back