What's new

Is Tronminer a scam? It's too good to be true.

Well if it's too good to be true then it probably isn't a good idea, also I would advice to check for reviews from people who have worked on there so as not to waste time and resources
A very true and popular saying indeed. If it is too good to be true, them it ain't true indeed. That's because it is all covered with deception to defraud people

Of course this sounds too good to be true. The rate of earnings on this platform is just too high. It was would have been better there is a single payment proof. Anyone joining should thread cautiously. That is just my opinion.

Tron miner is a scam. You get to see a lot of all these scam advertisement on telegram and some social media platforms luring people to invest and earn. They're scams

Tron miner is not the only scam. There are many scams out there that are not even listed on many HYIP monitors. We cannot be sure if popular HYIPs will pay us, so how can we make sure that such kinds of "mini, unpopular HYIPs" are reliable?

It is true that there are so many of these types scams out there that are not mentioned on HYIP monitor. These cryptocurrencies scams are becoming too much on telegram these days

You said it all yourself, "too good to be true" we should be careful with anything that is too good to be true or somehow suspicious, so run when you still can.

It might be a scam if:
  • it seems too good to be true – for example, a holiday that's much cheaper than you'd expect.
  • someone you don't know contacts you unexpectedly.

Seriously it's not there is just going to be a scam but it actually a scam because I've already seen this kind of a thing more than once and in the end they all ended up being a scam.

Its good we stay faraway from such kind of site cos their is every tendency of the site becoming scam. I fear all miming sites this days cos fake is very much this days.

Its good we stay faraway from such kind of site cos their is every tendency of the site becoming scam. I fear all miming sites this days cos fake is very much this days.
I really doubt if there are actually any legit paying mining website or applications as they offer too much bonus to be real.

This particular site is reflagged. Go to trustpilot band search for the site, you'll simply see what people are saying about it. It isn't worth it for me.

These fake mining site are so many that you cant even tell which site is even real and the fake one. I cant bear to water another of my precious find

Most of these kind of mining sites are unprofessionally designed, too. I am not sure who would believe in them as they are all fake. Most of these cloud miningh sites are ponzi schemes and no one should ever place trust in them ever.

This reward is too much for a mining platform. You will be asked to pay before all your earnings could be claimed that is when you will realised that it is a scam. No site will pay you that much per minute.

Last edited:
All those platforms are usually short term. They can pay investors from start so the platform looks legit but they shut down once more members commit more money. Only initial investors benefit.

I believe that being a scammer is not the only case with the people who own Tronminer. I have noticed that almost all the scam cloud mining companies use Telegram to promote their scams. I do not know why Telegram makes it easy for such fake cloud miners to scam people?

I have been scammed by one dogecoin mining site some months ago. I was asked to deposits 10 dogecoin before I could withdraw my earnings. I sent the dogecoin and I never received it.

I have never taken interesting in little known crypto currencies. I would have certainly tried if this program could mine btc, ether, etc. However, I think tron is yet to reach the status of crypto and I am not interested in tokens.

You withdrew 1 TRX and didn't put up your proof of payment so we ascertain. I'm suspicious because most of these sites always require either referrals or money before you can withdraw.

I don't really like mining because o regard it as a waste of the time . This mining app seems to be a scam because the offer is too good to be true. 1 tron in 1hr, it's very unrealistic.

These fake mining site are so many that you cant even tell which site is even real and the fake one. I cant bear to water another of my precious find
At this moment,so many sites are available and promise to pay a high amount, but we don't know which is legitimate. Before joining any site, we must surely take others' reviews into account. There is a possibility that if anyone knows about those sites, he will give a genuine review. In this way, we avoid joining scam sites. I know it takes some time to find, but before dropping any scam, maybe it's better to waste some time.

A very true and popular saying indeed. If it is too good to be true, them it ain't true indeed. That's because it is all covered with deception to defraud people
Most of these platforms are scams mainly because their payment rate is too high and they are using that to lure people most of the time because people like free things .

If you seriously want to earn money online by mining you have to buy mining rigs which is worth thousands of dollars, if you don't do that you'll only be earning peanuts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back