What's new

Is Tronminer a scam? It's too good to be true.

this sounds new thou not streng but I believe anything that happens to be good it is true and I believe profitable.

They are a very fake mining site, they are several fake mining sites like these ones on the internet that are just out there looking for traffic on their website.

There is a popular saying that whatever is too good to be true, is definitely not true. I don't spend time on these types of platforms claiming to mine cryptocurrencies anyways. Not my thing

I just registed the tronmine, and I don't know how to mining, just click the Bonus will get 1 TRON per minute. If someone write a code to help will get 1440 TRON per day. Right now the price of TRON is $0.05. It's like a scam for me. Can anyone tell the truth? You can test it with link https://t.me/tronminr_bot?start=04145057560
You must first reach the payout stage and cash out , wait if you are paid or not , that's when you can decide if tronmine is a scam or legit site, it might be a scam to me but you won't know until you try your luck,

In reply to your question in the above post concerning if i think tronmine is a scam platform or not, well firat of all i would like to tell you that a lot of these mining sites and airdrop sites are actually fake and a waste of time and money

There are a lot of scam going on and everyone need to be very careful. Most of these scams emanate from telegram platform and also Facebook or Twitter as the case may be.

Telegram bots are 90% scam , its well known fact. So any bot that says tron miner or crypto miner and seems too good to be true are a scam and one should stay away from it also by awaring other people not to waste others time.
Post automatically merged:

Their paying high amount of TRX coin when you're not doing anything tangible on the site/app. This site looks suspicious, i don't think they'll last long.
These kind of sites never pay at all , with no or minimal work , one cant earn even a $1 , so better to stay away from this site and make people aware.

Last edited:
This looks like a HYIP to me and we know that HYIPs are all scams, so please stay FAR away from these kind of ponzi scheme scams that steal money and cheat people. You will regret if you give them money, so don't do it.

Such mining sites are mostly scams. There are so many doge mining sites too floating here and there. And it is better only to use it if it is free. Otherwise if it asks for money,
Stop using it.

Such mining sites are mostly scams. There are so many doge mining sites too floating here and there. And it is better only to use it if it is free. Otherwise if it asks for money,
Stop using it.

I have also noticed that their domain has expired. This means that they have scammed people and ran away with all the money. So here we have another scam website that stole money and got away with that! God knows when these kind of scammers will be brought in the court and when they will get jailed for their crimes!

I have also noticed that their domain has expired. This means that they have scammed people and ran away with all the money. So here we have another scam website that stole money and got away with that! God knows when these kind of scammers will be brought in the court and when they will get jailed for their crimes!
Never trust the sites which claims to give you free minings. These all are hoax and scams. The site is gone now and it was highly expected also, I don't join such sites anymore.

Never trust the sites which claims to give you free minings. These all are hoax and scams. The site is gone now and it was highly expected also, I don't join such sites anymore.

I am really not sure why Telegram also allows them to promote their bogus business. I think this fake "tronminer" website never even had any reviews online. So this actually means that it was one of the infamous scams out there designed to fool a small number of investors who wanted to make a quick profit.

I am just hoping that the poster and other platform members here are not taking part in that scam if a platform called tronminer. Nothing will mine tron for you for free anywhere until you invest and trade or hodl the Coin

Well if it's too good to be true then it probably isn't a good idea, also I would advice to check for reviews from people who have worked on there so as not to waste time and resources

Well if it's too good to be true then it probably isn't a good idea, also I would advice to check for reviews from people who have worked on there so as not to waste time and resources
Free mining is a myth. Though I have enrolled myself in some schemes which provide free doge and tron mining, but I never trust these sites. Let's see if it pays after reaching payout.

I don't believe the mining website. How can a website or company give her members 1 tron per minute and 1 tron worth up to $0.06. That is not possible. If it is an airdrop I would have say it might be legit. But it is not an airdrop but a miner company. That is totally a scam website.

If you are offered 1 tron per 5 minutes, it is surely a scam because the price per tron is about 5 cent and earning 5 cent per 5 minutes online is too good to be true

I just registed the tronmine, and I don't know how to mining, just click the Bonus will get 1 TRON per minute. If someone write a code to help will get 1440 TRON per day. Right now the price of TRON is $0.05. It's like a scam for me. Can anyone tell the truth? You can test it with link https://t.me/tronminr_bot?start=04145057560
When an offer is too good to be real in most cases it is not real . There is no free money on the internet thus one should not expect to make money freely in the internet.

Tron miner is a scam. You get to see a lot of all these scam advertisement on telegram and some social media platforms luring people to invest and earn. They're scams

My motto when it comes to anything online investment is whenever it looks too good to be true then it is definitely not true as there are so many people online that are after people's hard-earned money to swindle.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back