What's new

Is this result on Google search engine exact?

itommy

Reputable
100 Posts Club
May 5, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello,

After 2 months with some efforts, I saw my hosting forum http://forumweb.hosting/ on Top #1 Google and it is surprised because our forum didn't have more posts or threads like other hosting forums.

Here's the screenshot that I saw on my browser, is this result exact or it is just browser cache on my PC?

KwppzOkg.jpg

Do you have same result with me?

Thanks

This is how it appears to me:
2dl9jt0.jpg

google does track your browsing habits and tends to bump the pages it thinks are more useful to you, so it is not surprising that your website appears as the first option to you, however, I think it was a pleasant surprise that even with that I was able to quickly spot your community in the results.

Most of my top results are sponsored adverts so anyone with an adv-blocker will most likely find your place in the first couple links with my account. Your effort is definitely paying up, so keep it up and hopefully soon that will be the result everyone sees. :)

This is how it appears to me:
2dl9jt0.jpg

google does track your browsing habits and tends to bump the pages it thinks are more useful to you, so it is not surprising that your website appears as the first option to you, however, I think it was a pleasant surprise that even with that I was able to quickly spot your community in the results.

Most of my top results are sponsored adverts so anyone with an adv-blocker will most likely find your place in the first couple links with my account. Your effort is definitely paying up, so keep it up and hopefully soon that will be the result everyone sees. :)

Thanks for checking, it is not bad because the forum is listed in first page of Google. Also you are checking on your Google local (Google.com.au) so its results are a bit more different from my results (google.com)

Thanks for checking, it is not bad because the forum is listed in first page of Google. Also you are checking on your Google local (Google.com.au) so its results are a bit more different from my results (google.com)
Exactly. The fact that even with my local Aussie engine and me never visited your place it appeared on the first page is a pretty positive result. :)

Maybe is because your forum is active and has a lot of new content every day? having a huge forum with no recent activity and full of spam won't keep you on the 1st page when new and active forums come to life.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back