What's new

Is there any way to make good money on Facebook marketplace?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I hear about it all the time. I am not on Facebook but my wife recently went back on it to keep in touch with family. She said that it seems like there are ways on there to make money but she hasn't quite worked it out yet. Does anyone know of good ways to approach making money through the platform?

I think the only way is to sell products view marketplace. If you have a shop already made, you could probably promote it through Facebook marketplace. Everytime I am on there I see sponsored ads for products, so you could pay to have your store promoted on there. I think places like Wal-mart and shop app promote this way.

Other than that, I don't know what else you can use facebook marketplace for.

Yes, there are several ways to make good money on Facebook Marketplace. Facebook Marketplace is a platform where users can buy and sell various goods and services locally. With the right approach and strategies, you can potentially generate a decent income through this platform.

Try posting products and transact with legit people. We can make money through that. I have tried selling some items before.

Try posting products and transact with legit people. We can make money through that. I have tried selling some items before.
Yes that is true I sold some digital products like eBook and stuff like that on Facebook market place so I make a lot of money because my eBook was for forex trading and how to learn affiliates marketing which I noticed was one of the niche people are looking towards making money online so I sold a lot of eBook on that market place

Yes, there are several ways to make good money on Facebook Marketplace. Facebook Marketplace is a platform where users can buy and sell various goods and services locally. With the right approach and strategies, you can potentially generate a decent income through this platform.
You can also ship products now, so in theory you could set up shop on Facebook and sell products if you want. The only downside is I assume Facebook gets a cut of each payment you make, and from what I saw they only allow you to use USPS shipping. But most people seem to just list stuff on Facebook and do the sale off site anyway.

You can make good money from using Facebook marketplace by selling what buyers are interested in buying. If your products are not bought, Facebook won't pay you money for using their marketplace. Find out unique products Facebook users will be interested in buying, put them on the marketplace and wait for sales to come.

You can put your services or products on sale through the facebook marketplace. THis platform is basically for local buyers and sellers, therefore, the item you put on sale should be something that is of interest to the local people. If you are not getting visitors to your listing, you can use advertising to reach wide audience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back