What's new

Is the price of cryptocurrency manipulated?

We can call it an open secret that the whales do easily move the market in any direction and that is done with their huge investments either in withdrawal that could pull down price or investing that could raise the price.

There has never been a time that the price of cryptocurrency was manipulated , so I really don't know were all this information about manipulations came from. But let's just be careful with evey activities.

Yes, the price of crypto currency is manipulated. Recently, Amazon announced tht it will accept bitcoin. Right after the announcement, the price of bitcoin sore to $39,000 from $33,000

Yes, the price of crypto currency is manipulated. Recently, Amazon announced tht it will accept bitcoin. Right after the announcement, the price of bitcoin sore to $39,000 from $33,000
This is very new information and i have not seen this on the news recently. Do you have any further information about this such as when they are expected to actually implement this acceptance of bitcoin because i am sure that this will increase their potential customer base substantially.

No one person or group of persons can manipulate the price of any cryptocurrencies. They are completely dependent on the complete demand and supply that make it to fluctuate in the market as e know it

No one person or group of persons can manipulate the price of any cryptocurrencies. They are completely dependent on the complete demand and supply that make it to fluctuate in the market as e know it
This is not what is seen when we look at big players like elon musk however. He as a single person can influence a lot of people to buy a coin and in turn the price of the coin will rise. Therefore whilst he is not manipulating the market directly, he does have that influence over people that results in market manipulation.

Big investors and investors have to power to manipulate bitcoin. This has happened numerouns time and will continue to happen. Elon Musk has done this many times.

Big investors and investors have to power to manipulate bitcoin. This has happened numerouns time and will continue to happen. Elon Musk has done this many times.
That I think is one of the major concerns when it comes to a decentralized system because it all depends on the laws of supply and demand and therefore if you are able to stimulate demand amongst people then you are able to drive a coin to a good value.

We can call it an open secret that the whales do easily move the market in any direction and that is done with their huge investments either in withdrawal that could pull down price or investing that could raise the price.

Of cause, as long as there is a market system with humans in it, manipulation can take place, the Wales investors you made mention about are actually the ones manipulating the crypto market, bending it the way they want it.

It's not manipulated per se but a lot of whales activities can hamper a lot of things - that's the one reason that's why I still am skeptical about investing in this space.

I think that with the whales deciding on which direction the market can go in and also on the actual coins price that it is limiting a lot of potential investors that want to get in but now feel it is too late.

I think the price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency marketplace is determined by The Market Force of demand and supply. The price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will go up if there are higher demand for them and vice versa.

I think the price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency marketplace is determined by The Market Force of demand and supply. The price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will go up if there are higher demand for them and vice versa.
That is exactly the case when it comes to cryptocurrency coins and i think that it is a very good thing because that means that if they had to limit the supply of a coin then it may help the market.

I don't believe that it is possible to manipulate the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in the marketplace. one thing I know is that news and law of supply and demand can affect the price of cryptocurrency in the marketplace.

I don't believe that it is possible to manipulate the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in the marketplace. one thing I know is that news and law of supply and demand can affect the price of cryptocurrency in the marketplace.
Think about it this way - If all of the whales in the market have to decide in order to sell all of hte bitcoin that they have right now then the price will see a major dip to a point that it may not recover from.

You are right but i wouldn't use the word "manipulate" though. I would just say bitcoin works on the principle of demand and supply and it is affected by this principle.

You are right but i wouldn't use the word "manipulate" though. I would just say bitcoin works on the principle of demand and supply and it is affected by this principle.
That is an interesting way to put it however there are some people that will actively go out of their way in order to try and make sure that they can rise and drop the price and that is manipulation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back