What's new

Is the price of cryptocurrency manipulated?

Well Brother, Price of Cryptocurrencies depend on two factors ; Demand and Supply , if they increase the supply then definitely price will go down and if the demand increases , vice versa. So yes they control the cryptocurrencies.

The price of Bitcoin or any other crypto currency can not be manipulated it's just that investors need to invest in knowledge before going into crypto currency exchange Business so that they won't lose their investment money.

I do not think the price of cryptocurrency is manipulated because the law of demand and supply is applicable in terms of cryptocurrency and I think the price of cryptocurrency like bitcoins and others are determined by the numbers of demands and supply in the crypto system,if the numbers of supply is greater than the number of demands then obviously the price of cryptocurrency will come down but if the demands is too much then obviously the price of cryptocurrency will go up.

The price of Bitcoin or any other crypto currency can not be manipulated it's just that investors need to invest in knowledge before going into crypto currency exchange Business so that they won't lose their investment funds. They need to know when to buy a coin and when to sell a coin so that they won't lose their profits.

As reported by Bloomberg, the paper suggested that Bitcoin prices can be manipulated by Tether coins being created without adequate reserves of U.S. dollars. In theory, the new Tether coins are then used to buy Bitcoin—which results in the overall Bitcoin value increasing.
I actually didn't say bitcoin price can't be manipulated what I said is that it's not as straightforward as some lesser known coin. In every market there's always manipulation of assets to favor some parties. The level of manipulation varies so it's better to be in a market where the manipulation is lower than be in one with huge risk of being manipulated.

Basically, these manipulative dealers influence their situations across various trades and various exchanging items: "it appears to be that the Bitcoin cost is controlled by complex brokers who utilize a few trades (managed and unregulated) in corresponding to affect the Bitcoin cost by purchasing or selling gigantic bitcoin

It is the first time that I've heard of Whales to refer to persons who owns a lot of crypto currency. Yes, I agree that a group with a lot of crypto in their hands can manipulate the price because it happens in the stock market sometimes. When a person owns a big bulk of stocks that would be up for sale the price would go down because the supply would be greater than the demand. But the buyers would their agents so it is like just manipulating the prices.

I don't know much about the price of crypto currency but I don't think the price can be manipulated. There can't be something of such as I believe there would be a laid down rules for it's smooth running which can not be compromise.

The price of cryptocurrency can't be manipulated in as much as the price is common among all wallets. Cryptocurrency market capital will determine the increase or decrease in price of the coin. Although, crypto coins has experienced another fall in price, but I still do not doubt them.

I don't have the foggiest idea about any arising resource class that isn't liable to value control and manipulation. It's important for the lifecycle where it's still little enough to be effectively controlled.

Price of cryptocurrency is not manipulated because it is not for them to deserve the price,They only create the system that read the price, it may fall or rise in price,so the system read in a way whereby it write out the price in the cryptocurrency market,

Yes, i completely share your idea as I don't believe it is manipulated by a single entity but I don't blame people who think so due to the series of rise and fall of certain crypto currency even during a world wide pandemic

The main reason that people get into cryptocurrencies because it is not regulated by single person or a single company and hence it is referred to as being decentralized. And while this is true and the only thing that are close to prices are the supply and demand of coin, the fact remains that cryptocurrency in my opinion, can be manipulated in terms of its value. The reason that I'm saying this is because they are whales in the market that own a lot of Bitcoin, and when they decide to make a movement of this Bitcoin then there are changes in the market value.

For example if whales sell a lot of the coin then the supply goes up and the value comes down. Do you share the feeling that I have that whales are able to manipulate the cryptocurrency markets?
Naturally in the forex and cryptocurrency market when prices reach its peak it will naturally come down, although the big players do have influence in the market whenever they invested their huge capital the currency will be scarce, and whenever they sell the price will go down drastically.

Naturally in the forex and cryptocurrency market when prices reach its peak it will naturally come down, although the big players do have influence in the market whenever they invested their huge capital the currency will be scarce, and whenever they sell the price will go down drastically.
Exactly and this is why I try to follow the whale alert sites that lets you know when there is a movement that is coming from with whale in terms of trading and coin movement. Whilst this is not always accurate it can be quite helpful at times. Especially if you are looking to make a trade and see that all whales are withdrawing their coins then you know that the price is likely to go up as a withdrawal shows that they are not planning on selling their coins any time soon.

Essentially, these manipulative traders leverage their positions across a number of exchanges and a number of trading products: “it seems that the Bitcoin price is manipulated by sophisticated traders who use several exchanges (regulated and unregulated) in parallel to impact the Bitcoin price by buying or selling huge .

the price of cryptocurrency is determining by the demands and supply of cryptocurrency but I think there's a possibility that the price of cryptocurrency can sometimes be manipulated by Rich and big investors people, when a group of big companies invest in a particular cryptocurrency,the price will surely goes up.

The peer-reviewed study is an updated version of a 2018 paper investigating if a stablecoin called Tether influenced the values of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin during its unprecedented boom back in 2017, when the price of a single coin spiked in price to almost $20,000.

The fresh updates were first reported by Bloomberg and The Wall Street Journal and are likely to add fuel to the ongoing federal investigations into allegations of cryptocurrency market manipulation.

Cryptocurrencies are not regulated therefore they are easily manipulated. They hardly follow the demand and supply pattern that should drive prices and easily affected by news outflow. The smaller ones can get its price easily be driven up by a band of corrupt investors who cash out when the public scramble to join in thereby cashing out big from the unsuspecting public.

At first, I do say crypto currency can not be manipulated. But I have changed my thoughts. The price can be manipulated. Like you have said. Once whales in the coin decided to sell there country there will be change in price of the coin. Like what happen with ripple

The volatility of bitcoin is decided by the demand and supply. It’s true that the big whales in the market are hoarding a lot of coins. A research from last year revealed that 18.4 million bitcoin was already in circulation but the most surprising part of this thing is only 4million bitcoins was being traded. The remaining 14.4 million bitcoin was being hoarded and not in circulation for trading purposes. It’s quite obvious now that bitcoin value is controlled by the whale so

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back