What's new

Is the price of cryptocurrency manipulated?

That is an interesting way to put it however there are some people that will actively go out of their way in order to try and make sure that they can rise and drop the price and that is manipulation.
Are you serious? I have personally never invested in crypto currencies particularly bitcoin. I didn't know some people can actually go out of their way to rise and drop the price of bitcoin.

Manipulation is human characteristics so it is bound to happen even in the crypto currency market that is decentralized but this manipulation is normally for a shirt term, the price would eventually rise back one way or another.

Are you serious? I have personally never invested in crypto currencies particularly bitcoin. I didn't know some people can actually go out of their way to rise and drop the price of bitcoin.
The is something that i noted when i invest in some of the smaller coins that are on the exchanges because there is one person that will buy it up and then sell at a good price to reap profits at teh loss of others.

Price manipulation in cryptocurrency has been in existence for a long time after cryptocurrency was created. Huge investors and others are the ones that takes part in price manipulation in cryptocurrencies. This won't likely happened in cryptocurrency like bitcoins because of the huge market

I have heard of so many stories concerning that. To be able to manipulate a whole cryptocurrency markets the manipulator must have had a lot of millions of Dollars to invest for it to affect the movement of a particular cryptocurrency.

The price of crytocurenccy can never be manipulated expect most of the crytocurenccy site these days are manipulating it to get the attention of subscriber and investors, but I have not seen any of those site that manipulate the price of crytocurenccy or head of any,but one has to be careful these days.

I don't really know , but mostly it depends on the type of cryptocurrency . Some cryptocurrency can easily be manipulated because of the lower market share compared to others. It will be difficult for the price of bitcoins to be manipulated.

I do not think the price of crypto currencies are been manipulate in any way, just that each coin of it own has it own company running it and so the change the market at any time or moment they want.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back