What's new

Is the health & fitness niche full up?

Fitness and health niches are often regarded as YMYL, your money or your life niche. it can be very hard to gain traction and take long period of time for a new niche website to rank in this niches on Google search engine. Social Media platform would be the best place to drive traffic to your niche site in this niche.

It is not filled up. However, it is difficult to drive traffic to the site as many people are not really interested in fitness and physical health.

I don't think so but are you prepared, it's not a place you just do without preparing you have to be very prepared and what exactly you want to do on that site and how you want it to go

It is not filled up. However, it is difficult to drive traffic to the site as many people are not really interested in fitness and physical health.
what gives you the impression that people are not really interested in fitness and physical health? Go and check Google trend, fitness and physical health ranks among the top searches people are making online every month.

Do you guys think the health and fitness niche is full up? I would like to start a new site in the topic, but I don't know if it's worth it considering how many sites, blogs, forums, etc exist about the matter.
I seldom even come across such niches, am certain a lot of people are not interested in it.
You can begin a niche in the area, who knows? It could be a good one.

I seldom even come across such niches, am certain a lot of people are not interested in it.
You can begin a niche in the area, who knows? It could be a good one.
Perhaps you guys don't know the meaning of niche. Nerdfitness.com is one of the blogs in fitness niche, it receives over 13,000 unique visitors per day. I think it will be very good if you guys can do a little research before you comment on any topic here.

Health nich is not filled up Only very few are taking health matters serious,most person are only interested in matters that will fetch them money, powerful or popular,so this make health matters lie very low

Do you guys think the health and fitness niche is full up? I would like to start a new site in the topic, but I don't know if it's worth it considering how many sites, blogs, forums, etc exist about the matter.
Personally, I love this niche and I don't think it is as saturated. Although, more people are getting interested in fitness and healthy living unlike year's ago. I think this is a good idea you have.
Using social media to f
Personally, I love this niche and I don't think it is as saturated. Although, more people are getting interested in fitness and healthy living unlike years ago. I think this is a good idea you have.
Using social media to find your target audience and drive traffic to your site would be the best.

Health and fitness is a niche that can never be filled up because everyday there are different issues or health challenges that keep arising as a result of human lifestyle or genetic problems.
It's one of the evergreen niches asides making money niche. Always in demand.

There are so many bloggers in the health and fitness niche. But there is room for you to start your own. This is because it is your own uniqueness and creativity that will make you earn well from this.

Well, if we take it that way, almost all the niches are full and busy on the online market :) if you want to come up with something on the internet, either you have to come up with something very good to attract customers to the site in your niche, or to do something original or combined with something else.

I have not even seen the niche of health and fitness.
I feel not many people like to comment or make posts on that niche.
It would actually be nice if such a niche is recuperated.

The most common thing online is the traffic and you have to be very careful when dealing with this,first of all you have to at least post things that will attract customers to your products

You don't have to sweep your ideas under the carpet because someone else has actualised it. Ideas could be actualised in different ways you know and you could end up making it more better than the one who started before you. It all depends on your drive and how you picture yours, that's why one needs to be positive when making decisions. Truth be told that we have a good number of health and fitness niches but yours might carry that touch of exposure many have been longing to read, hear and learn.

Health, fitness niche isn't fill at all. Alot of people still wander online searching for good health tips a d searching for health experts that will give them advice on how to stay healthy daily.

It is slowly becoming a favorite niche. Starting a blog in this niche that isn't already saturated is a very good idea. Especially for those who incorporate holistic lifestyle-this is a new movement.

Health and fitness nitch is not full I think people are mostly interested in making money than and health fitness. Some people prefer personal care, beauty services, nutrition or healthy eating before fitness.

I do not think that it is full-up. I also write a lots of stuff about health and fitness and I always try to look up for new data and try to find the latest trends and data in order to write updated information and articles about health.

One thing about content is that it can never be satisfied or people can never outgrow them. You can always start your own fitness blog provided you are going to be giving out superior ideas.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back