Is telegram really give money?

MRizwan530

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have seen a lot of people give advertisements about earning on telegram. Is there any earning on telegram or is it all fraud?

Until now, in the sites that I have been, I have not been paid, I have read many comments and threads in this forum, and in the end I made the decision not to continue on these telegram sites

That is most (if not all) fraud, no app is giving money for free, airdrop type bots etc work there, this is where people earn tipping from few of them, not all pays.

totally agree friends not all bots pay there are some bots that pay and it is not long after about 1 week that the scam does not pay anymore then need to be careful in choosing a bot so that our time is always beneficial

Telegram it self is not paying anybody but people use telegram apps and it features to make money like through advertising, group enterpreneurship trading, creating of groups to get referals.

Telegram is s social media app...it doesn't pay anyone directly.... but it has some features that could be used to generate revenue

There are few people that earned from telegram , especially telegram bots , however the few payment was aimed at attracting other people to the platform , and in the end ,they will be scammed.

My suggestion is never believe in earning through telegram

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back