What's new

Is stable coins ideal as payment method for online store?

Years ago there are many online website store who added Bitcoin on their platform as a payment method. Then with the time they have deleted it because of the instability Bitcoin price vs dollar. But now I think with the creation of stable coins Tether USDT, USDC....etc will be the best option as payment method for online store, because the stability prices. What do you think about stable coin as an online payment method?....

I believe since its online trading store , so i believe an option of using stable coin as an online form of payment is also adviseable , people can use Bitcoin, litecoin , ethereum and other online coin payment.

This is a very good suggestion for online stores to put stablecoins as their mode of payment. This is very commendable and I think with time it will work out.

That's the coin that should be used to pay people line, so fluctuations won't affect the value of one's money to go down when the price of a volatile coin falls.

Years ago there are many online website store who added Bitcoin on their platform as a payment method.
Then with the time they have deleted it because of the instability Bitcoin price vs dollar.
But now I think with the creation of stable coins Tether USDT, USDC....etc will be the best option as payment method for online store, because the stability prices.

What do you think about stable coin as an online payment method?....
Although is the best so far as I am concern,but the problem now is when people is taking the coin for granted base on using it in a fraudulent way is the worst thing that could ever or that have happened to the coin tho.

Years ago there are many online website store who added Bitcoin on their platform as a payment method.
Then with the time they have deleted it because of the instability Bitcoin price vs dollar.
But now I think with the creation of stable coins Tether USDT, USDC....etc will be the best option as payment method for online store, because the stability prices.

A stablecoin is a very good idea for acceptance of online stores. The reason that I'm saying this is because it puts minimal Risk on the actual business because the value of a stable coin is linked very closely to the US dollar. And then the business can then decide whether they want to invest in cryptocurrency or just cash out the stablecoin as it is.

True stable coins can be allowed as a means of payment both online and in offline stores because they are not prone to volatility and that's a good thing for the shop owners unlike unstable coins that could in turn lead to a loss on their part due to the volatility of unstable coins

Once it's a stable coin, I think there is nothing wrong in accepting it as a man of payment for online stores. Some stable coins such usdt are just like normal PayPal dollar fund which makes no difference since it cannot be affected by market volatility.

I guess stablec should be use to purchase online product, it should be served as a medium of an exchange to pay for goods bought online

You can very very stable currencies as a means of receiving payment for your business and you will not even be affected by the volatility of the market

Of course you can use stable coin like USDT. The price of one USDT is also the price of one dollar in fiat currency. This is more stable than Bitcoin.

For me online stores should consider using the stable coins to receive crypto payments from merchants to avoid any misconception of seeing their funds going down due to bear market.

I think stable coins can be the best payment method for paying for services and products. You you send 1 USDT or 1 DAI as a payment for a product, you are actually paying $1. But if you send 1 BTC, you might be sending more money (in case the value increases)

Indeed stable coins would be great for online stores as a payment method. In this way the store owners would not have to stress themselves in changing prices from time to time just so they wouldn't go into loss when there is a dip

If online store and other businesses online can go by that, surely it will be a resounding one. That's the best to avoid fluctuations around their funds when it comes to receiving payments.

I have always thought much about this but it surprises me that most of the sites pay with the volatile coin. I recieved a cryptocurrency payment from a GPT site recently and the amount i got due to the dip in the price of the coin was nothing to write home about. I would preffer payment with the stable coin.

Usdt and busd have the capability and potentials to be mostly used by online stores for payment. The fact that they are stable will make many people to use it more than other volatile cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and the rest of them.

The issue surrounding the volatility of cryptocurency is a major concern to traders and those who offer their services,the introduction of stable coin will actually make payment to be as it is when the value was agreed.

I think stable coins would be ideal for online store because the vendor won't run at a loss if the coin dips,which will ensure the business has a long life cycle

The reason for the introduction of stable coin is so that we can have a coin peg at some fiat currency value,and this s a conservative way of saving ones money and making online payment with it,as the issue of fluctuation will not affect its value.

I think it's still okay if stable coin is adopted as payment method ,it's going to get more interested individual into investing into the system , because they would also like to benefit from the existence as it have the feautures of fast trade

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back