What's new

Is stable coins ideal as payment method for online store?

Crypto currency is best use online, as the exchange, trading and investing takes place in online space.

Therefore, crypto currency is best used for online payment. Just that most product sellers online do not accept them. I know with time they will.
With bitcoin and other crypto currencies, you can pay in more and more locations. Consider major American companies such as Amazon, Burger King and Subway, for instance. In the Netherlands, you can already pay in several places using bitcoin. And not only at online stores, at checkout, several shops welcome bitcoin!

You can also purchase various cards for cryptocurrencies through BitRefill.

Concerning if stable coin is ideal as a means of payment in online store. Well, I believe it can be introduced into the currency that can be used to purchase goods online due to its stability in nature most especially the USDT cryptocurrency currency. It is a very stable coin which can be accepted as an online payment method

If it is possible for cryptocurrency to be used as a payment method by all online store then things would be a lot easier, I would sure be the most happiest man a live if such day eventually comes. Stable coin is sure a very awesome way and method to pay online.

Years ago there are many online website store who added Bitcoin on their platform as a payment method.
Then with the time they have deleted it because of the instability Bitcoin price vs dollar.
But now I think with the creation of stable coins Tether USDT, USDC....etc will be the best option as payment method for online store, because the stability prices.

What do you think about stable coin as an online payment method?....
Ya bitcoin is not reliable on its value it keeps go up and even down but bitcoin it is also a currency to maintain a bitcoin to paying platform from any business store they must get a profession programmer to help them to keep track the value of bitcoin to dollar and vice versa.

Very well said. The stable coin can be used as one of the means of payment for online shop. This idea may not be effective completely at the time of Introduction but within a short period of time I think it will grow known and accepted.

Concerning if stable coin is ideal as a means of payment in online store. Well, I believe it can be introduced into the currency that can be used to purchase goods online due to its stability in nature most especially the USDT cryptocurrency currency. It is a very stable coin which can be accepted as an online payment method
The thing is, those coins are basically just fiat so what could it offer that fiat could not? Well while you can pay for thing you buy online with fiat and no fees with Stable coins such as USDT your transactions are private and wouldn't be able to trace the owner back easily?

With online stores and other online business I think the crypto currency, particularly the Bitcoin, will be accepted and probably can even be a standard alternative for the legit currency like the USD. This site Bizdustry allows withdrawal by Bitcoins because the owner has a Bitcoin wallet and probably has a lot of Bitcoin for investment. In the near future the wallet would be a necessity. That is why I am learning crypto currency before I get my own wallet.

I think stablecoins especially usdt has been underutilized by payment platforms. That's the crypto token that should replace fiat currencies online. It'll make transactions faster and flexible. Maybe the factors hindering it includes it's anonymous nature which will make scammers have a field day. Also it's transaction fees is costlier than that of fiat currencies.

This is one of the advantages in which stable coins like usdt offer which is very low volatility. We are still a long way to go before massive adoption starts but I think stable coins are the most realistic. We just have to work a way around transaction fees and we will be up.

In terms of use, stablecoins are similar to other forms of cryptocurrency, but unlike projects like Bitcoin and Ethereum, which have their value decided by market whims, stablecoins have a fixed value that is dependent on another asset, most commonly a fiat currency like the US dollar, though precious metals are being added as another option.

This is one of the advantages in which stable coins like usdt offer which is very low volatility. We are still a long way to go before massive adoption starts but I think stable coins are the most realistic. We just have to work a way around transaction fees and we will be up.
I think stable coins have purpose of creation. Using them to psy for commodities ordered online, and paying for other services is instrumental. Because the recipient will get everything they should get from the transaction.

Stablecoins are a good means of exchange like normal fiat currency but I wonder why people especially online businesses are shying away from it. Since we already call it stable, at least there is no fear rising or depreciating in value.

The main problem there should be the fee for transaction because thats really high and that would really affect when they are exchanging for cash ,so its Bette to use physical cash

The stable coins where created to help us stay off from price fluctuations. If you're scared of losing your coins value you can convert it back to stable coins.

Years ago there are many online website store who added Bitcoin on their platform as a payment method.
Then with the time they have deleted it because of the instability Bitcoin price vs dollar.
But now I think with the creation of stable coins Tether USDT, USDC....etc will be the best option as payment method for online store, because the stability prices.

What do you think about stable coin as an online payment method?....
Hmm and that's true, at least off not volatile unlike unstable coins and the medium is very easy to revive and faster compare to banks and other means.

Stable coins helps keep our treasury asset invested in crypto stable from volatility. I think its reasonable for buying items online since the merchants will get the total value of the item(s) sold out through crypto payment.

since stable coins are pegged against the fiat currency like USD or Euro, stable coins can be used just like fiat currency albiet electronically. It can be a good payment option

since stable coins are pegged against the fiat currency like USD or Euro, stable coins can be used just like fiat currency albiet electronically. It can be a good payment option
Yes, it is good for making payment online. That's one of the reasons of creating a stable coin in order to keep the coins safe and away from losing its values.

Well it could be one of the best way to paid for services in an online store because a stable coin do not have much liquidity and it is not easily affected by the price movement of other cryptocurrency that is why I believe it can be used for payment of goods and services on the online platform even on physical storw whenever an occations demands

Stable coins which do not rise or fall would be a very good payment method for online stores as the price would neither rise nor fall to attract loss.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back