What's new

Is stable coins ideal as payment method for online store?

First you should understand that the world is advancing and evolving technologically, and very soon stable coin will be used as cash for transaction online and making payment. But as for now that is yet to be made possible. I hope it happened soon.

If the central bank digital coin is eventually launch then stable coins will be more trending at least we can see the digital Yuan already trending and few other digital stable coins , The world has gone digital as it stands.

Yes, stable coin is the solution to online crypto payment... I added bitcoin too those days to one of my ebook I was selling then... I hard to remove it too because I was selling for just few $$ and sometimes before the next day I will be left with just cent.. Too bad

Stablecoins are cryptocurrencies designed to minimize the volatility of the price of the stable coin relative to some stable" asset or basket of assets. A stable coin can be pegged to a cryptocurrency, fiat money, or to exchange-traded commodities (such as precious metals or industrial metals).

No Cryptocurrency can determine whether it will be acceptable for payment or not, shop owners to. So whether stable coins are ideal for online payment or not depends on the rules set by the shop owners. many online stores even accept bitcoin as payment method so it's not a bad idea.
Yes and I prefer using crypto to shop especially cheap fee tokens like tron,xrp,bnb or Trc usdt. Bitcoin and Ethereum can be tricky some times due to their high transaction fees. Good Coinbase pay is trying to make things better but I think attention should be shifted to usdt on tron platform because it has what it takes to replace fiat currencies.

Hmm.......i dont think it will be realistic because each product comes with a fixed price, so theirfore the instability of coins Is not good enough for such business not good for such business. Anything can happen, it can increase and decrease the I is tendency of great gain and big loss.

The best currency for online transactions are the stable coins because they are values do not dwindle unnecessarily. A coin like BTC as in lots of patronage for online transactions because of the wide usability and benefits. Coins like usdt and usdc are preferable options.

Stable coins will be perfect for online transaction. Stable coins aren’t volatile and it’ll best serve as alternatives to fiat currencies for online deals. Also stable coins can be used to saving purposes while volatile coins can serve investment purposes

I think it is a possibility for stable coins to stand in as means of payment. I think the most important factor to look out for is general acceptability. Once a coin is accepted as a means of payment then everything will work out.

Stablecoins are cryptocurrencies designed to minimize the volatility of the price of the stablecoin, relative to some "stable" asset or basket of assets. A stablecoin can be pegged to a cryptocurrency, fiat money, or to exchange-traded commodities (such as precious metals or industrial metals

The fact is that these stable coins have not been the level of publicity it deserves which will help increase the awareness of such coins and its acceptability. Many people does not even know of the existence such coins, they believe that all coins price fluctuates and therefore not really good for payment of goods.

Years ago there are many online website store who added Bitcoin on their platform as a payment method.
Then with the time they have deleted it because of the instability Bitcoin price vs dollar.
But now I think with the creation of stable coins Tether USDT, USDC....etc will be the best option as payment method for online store, because the stability prices.

What do you think about stable coin as an online payment method?....
In my opinion I think this is perfectly ideal to include in your online payment options. It is safe and doesn't fluctuate in value like other cryptocurrencies if you had used them for your payment processor. Your value worth will still be maintained.

Maybe I guess online stores don't accept stable coins because they share almost the same features with fiat and yet they have higher transaction fees. Because of the transaction fees, they prefer the fiat to the crypto stable coins.
Exactly what i was thinking it's almost the same as fiat and stable at a dollar. I think it will only be good for buying other Cryptocurrencies and trading but with online stores it's also possible but there's no reason or need for it.

I think stablecoins especially usdt has been underutilized by payment platforms. That's the crypto token that should replace fiat currencies online. It'll make transactions faster and flexible. Maybe the factors hindering it includes it's anonymous nature which will make scammers have a field day. Also it's transaction fees is costlier than that of fiat currencies.
Stablecoins are digital assets that aim to manage volatility by tracking the values of more stable assets, such as fiat currencies like the U.S. dollar. Though the name might imply otherwise, stablecoins are not without risks for investors. Here are three things to know about stablecoins.
Post automatically merged:

I think stablecoins especially usdt has been underutilized by payment platforms. That's the crypto token that should replace fiat currencies online. It'll make transactions faster and flexible. Maybe the factors hindering it includes it's anonymous nature which will make scammers have a field day. Also it's transaction fees is costlier than that of fiat currencies.
Stablecoins are digital assets that aim to manage volatility by tracking the values of more stable assets, such as fiat currencies like the U.S. dollar. Though the name might imply otherwise, stablecoins are not without risks for investors. Here are three things to know about stablecoins.

If an online merchant has the option of Bitcoin payments, you just need to copy their Bitcoinaddress and paste it into a designated field on your wallet. Type in the right amount of bitcoins into the payment box and click 'send

Post automatically merged:

Yes,they're crypto answers to fiat currencies. They're meant to serve as fiat in the crypto world. One of the issues they have is that they don't have enough liquidity like their fiat counterparts who have been there since ages. There are so many of them too due to the open market system of cryptos. If few can be adopted and backed with the required liquidity, I see them reaching their full potentials.

Yes,they're crypto answers to fiat currencies. They're meant to serve as fiat in the crypto world. One of the issues they have is that they don't have enough liquidity like their fiat counterparts who have been there since ages. There are so many of them too due to the open market system of cryptos. If few can be adopted and backed with the required liquidity, I see them reaching their full potentials.
If USDT and USDC are backed even by the countries of the world if would be better though lots of countries are now launching their own digital stable coins so we may have many of them.

Stable coins are suitable for an e-commerce online store. But I don't think there's a guarantee that it can indeed be stable. But stability doesn't matter here as long you make profits from your online store.

If USDT and USDC are backed even by the countries of the world if would be better though lots of countries are now launching their own digital stable coins so we may have many of them.
Yes the launching of so many stable coins is the main issue plaguing stablecoins recently. I think usdt has both trc20 version that has a very cheap transaction fees. Maybe a major payment processor can adopt it as it's dollar alternative. It'll surely give it a boost it deserves. It'll make other platforms see it's advantage.

Your specification of the coins as stable coins have cleared the whole issue. Once it is stable and not the unsure type, I want to believe if accept generally as a medium of purchasing on line, would help ease transaction

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back