What's new

Is Sport Betting A Gamble or An Investment?

I am struggling to ascertain which is a worse financial scheme between sports betting and gambling. Gambling is never an investment. Any scheme that your odds of gaining returns is less than 1% is not worth being called an investment.

To me, I see sport betting as a gamble, because you have to wager your money. If we were to call it an investment then it means you have checked the background and you're sure of returns but in sports betting, you're not sure of returns, it's just a gamble.
A spot betting is never an investment is a gamble because people cannot call it an investment, it's doesn't give you income or make profit in return, you only loss the one you have on it.

Gambling takes different forms, some of the activities that constitute gambling includes sports betting, lottery, game machine, dice rolling, election betting, etc. They are all game of chance, so, sport betting is gambling and not investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back