What's new

Is real Estate in the rural areas flourishing at all?

The simple truth is that the urban cities already occupied to the extent that you hardly see how to invest into real estate business which makes the rural areas to be one of the most promising places to start a real estate business.

Real estate in the rural area should be seen as a long term investment because sooner or later people would want to relocate there to start a new life or something else

Real estate in the rural area should be seen as a long term investment because sooner or later people would want to relocate there to start a new life or something else
Yes, a long term investment of maybe 5 to 10 years is a good expectation. Once the main road is paved and a mall is constructed in the town center then that is the starting point of progress. That happened to our suburban town that now there are many small malls and commercial centers.

Yes, a long term investment of maybe 5 to 10 years is a good expectation. Once the main road is paved and a mall is constructed in the town center then that is the starting point of progress. That happened to our suburban town that now there are many small malls and commercial centers.
Malls and main roads are even too much. My family house was built in a rural area, we couldn't even move because we were afraid the water might kill us, lol. But there years after they just brought a transformer and everyone that has completed their houses started moving in.

There is always a huge possibility that real estate investment is going to flourish in the rural areas because they are vast land mass that can be invested on and actually bought at cheaper prices.

I don't really think that real estate in rural area can be flourish because the business will not be flourish like in urban area, so I really prefer urban area for such business.

For the fact that is going to be very expensive for you to invest in real estate in the Urban City makes it a viable option for you to go to the Rural area to invest which I believe a lot of companies are doing right now.

From my perspective, real estate in the rural areas is not booming. People refuse to invest in rural areas because of low standard of living, lack of basic amenities and infrastructures.

Real estate in the rural area is flourishing at its best. One thing for sure is that many people who work in the urban areas can't access an affordable house there so they prefer getting a lesser rent in an environment where the cist of living is lesser not minding the transportation.

We have all come to know of how real estate doesn't flourish much in the rural areas, Lands in the rural areas don't appreciate much because of it's location but that same land in an urban areas will cost a fortune in a short time.
With this knowledge, does the real estate business in the rural area flourish at all?
Real estate is really flourishing in rural area. As far there is good accessible road to the area is enough to increase the value of the properties in the area. Due increase in population, lack of housing and high cost of rent in urban. Many people are moving to rural areas for accommodation.

The rural area in my country is currently experiencing a population growth because people are now migrating from the cities to the rural areas to farm. This makes the land there a bit costly.

In my side real estate in rural areas dies not really flourish because everyone desires a home in the urban areas where they can have easy access to job opportunities and so much more, staying in an urban area has more opportunities than staying in a rural area

Yes, depending on the infrastructure in the area, real estate in rural locations can thrive. Land appreciates rather than depreciates over time. If there are institutions in rural areas, real estate will undoubtedly flourish.

Since everything is increasing in value yes it is possible that some people who are investing in real estate in the rural settlement are making some money but the profits will not really be much as people who are investing in the Urban settlement .

In my country, I'll say they're kind of flourishing because a lot of industries are beginning to need space in the rural areas.
Owners of such properties are smiling currently. One thing is that land is a scarce commodity and once it's been exhausted in the Urban areas, the rural areas are the next.

i do not think that the value of property in rural areas is as much high as it is in urban area. In my country, the more popular and populous a place is, the higher it will be in its value.

We have all come to know of how real estate doesn't flourish much in the rural areas, Lands in the rural areas don't appreciate much because of it's location but that same land in an urban areas will cost a fortune in a short time.
With this knowledge, does the real estate business in the rural area flourish at all?
Yes. Real estates In rural areas are flourishing.
Most times these properties are gotten in rural areas which development is sure to get into. Once the population of people in that area increases, real estate market booms.

They do, especially if the rural area has the tendency to develop in no long time.
There are rural areas where development has started to set in, this would lead to increasing populations in the area, and housing will be of high demand.

Yes real estate in places like my country and rural area do flourish due to increase in population of people living in a geographical location.

i do not think that the value of property in rural areas is as much high as it is in urban area. In my country, the more popular and populous a place is, the higher it will be in its value.
It may be a little profitable but not as the urban settlement, obviously you cannot sell out an asset you bought for $2000 last year at the same price ,there will always be a little increase in the price. But not like real estate investment in the urban settlement

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back