What's new

Is Paypal really the best way to accept payments?

That's true of what I'm saying. You really need to know about people whose funds are just been held indefinitely for a little mistake on their part. And they're yet to get back access to it
I know a lot of people like that too whose funds a just been tied down for the one hundred and eighty days stuff. Funds just waisting without being used to benefit these guys

That's not true, pypaal is available in a lot of countries. It excludes few countries. If paypal is not available in your local and if you use tricks t use paypal, you will be risking your money.

If you look out for how PayPal is available in so many countries, the time for transactions to complete and the low fees then without doubt it is the best to receive payments.

To be honest, I am not sure anymore.
I have a Paypal business account and it doesn't accept any gifts at all. As everything is getting linked to our Social security number, while paying taxes I had mention this amount as well. It's just less than 100$ and yet I had to pay extra tax for it and the reason given was, it's a small business and I will have to pay for maintaining it.

So, I have been thinking of this for a while now. Is Paypal the best way to accept payments for individual transactions? What about gift cards like Amazon gift cards? I am not sure whether I can purchase an Amazon.com gift card when I am in India.

Anyway, what do you all think?
It depends on what you want to accept and your preferences. PayPal is a good means to accept payments for some countries but it accounts limitations for no just reason is what discourage people from using it as a means of payments. Paypal can limit your account at anytime with your funds in it without any explanations.

Paypal does not limit your account without a valid resason. If your account is limited, there are ways to fix them and they tell you how to fix your account limitation.

Paypal transaction fee is becoming a worrisome thing to its customers especially the people who transact small amount. That is branding PayPal's image to be on doubt.

Yes for me PayPal is best option as it comes with lots of option to takes payments, lower fees/no fees sometime, have 24*7 support. They have buyer and seller protection option means it always high chance to have protection against frauds.
I don't think PayPal really have lower fees. because I could remember when I wanted to send $1 to someone, they charged me $0.5 just to send that small amount.
Accepted that PayPal is the best. But why do they block some account with funds and even not pay the owners of the account. I think we should try other options.

PayPal account is actually the best way to receive your payment but sometimes there is a location limitation in PayPal usage as some African countries do not have access to full features that come with PayPal form of payment, cryptocurrency is the best one for me.

PayPal is definitely one of the best platforms that allows you to accept payments all over the world. But I don't think it is the best because there are several platforms. I would personally prefer cryptocurrency than all these platforms.

If you look out for how PayPal is available in so many countries, the time for transactions to complete and the low fees then without doubt it is the best to receive payments.

Paypal is definitely NOT available in many countries of the world. There are many African countries where it is not supported and it is also not supported in many Asian countries. So Paypal is definitely NOT the best way to get paid or pay people.

In actuality, using PayPal may be even safer than using a check or your credit card or bank account to make a purchase. With PayPal, your financial data is stored away in a single online "vault", whereas the same can't be said when transmitting credit card or bank data online on the internet

I cannot accept paypal payments, therefore, I cannot say paypal is the best way to receive payment. However, if it is available to you perhaps it is the best way to receive payment

I dont think Paypal is the best payment method in our country at least. The problem is with its high transaction fees. Not only that , I have also come across the incidents of paypal accounts getting suspended or locked for many people in our country.

It is a technical way to limit us completely because it difficult to send money when you can't receive, how can such account be funded to enable it to send.
Don't mind PayPal limiting those offers from most developing countries and what this means is that someone like me as found out that making use of cryptocurrency to receive once payment is quite better than using PayPal to receive your payment.

With the current trend of cryptocurrency offering different digital payments solutions paypal cannot be the best payment platform anymore.

If PayPal was truly the best payment processor out there, then they should have their presence in a lot of countries and not be restricting certain countries from accessing their full functions.

The problem is that it is only available in a few countries and this makes online earnings almost impossible because most of the websites pay via paypal only and they are just not willing to pay through any other method. So Paypal is only good for countries where it provides all services of money withdrawal and money transfer.
PayPal is not really the best way to accept women because it is not working presently in Nigeria and we do is we cannot accept PayPal over here.

In between countries, there might me so many better ways but why people day PayPal is because it is available in so many countries and it is reliable.

For me it isn't. Although PayPal might be the best for some people on this forum. It's still not the best for me because of its restrictions on my region.

Actually to some people believe that Paypal payment processor is the best that they make use of when it comes to receiving and sending payment across online platform or shopping platform that they used for one purpose or another.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back