What's new

Is Paypal really the best way to accept payments?

Location is the most important factors before we can decide if it is the best, over here we do not consider it as the best because we do not have access to it but in the Western countries and location in which it is accepted I might consider it as the best way of receiving payment.

Well I don't have a PayPal account yet. But my friends that use it say it is reliable and fast inasmuch as you can verify your account and they lift all restrictions

Well, in my opinion before the advent of cryptocurrency and it's popularity now, I think that there is no other better way to receive money than PayPal. Even now, it's still the best.

Well I have the account for some time now but I have not enjoyed it benefit because it's has not be working perfectly for me all this while that makes me dough the operation of PayPal in all sense even though I believe some might have been lucky while using it.

There are a lot of features that make paypal one of the most efficient ways of sending money but then it's lack of availability in many countries is its downside to business.

PayPal certainly believes it's safe to transmit money on its platform. ... "When you send a payment using PayPal, the recipient won't receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number. This way, you don't have to worry about paying people you don't know.

It really depends on what other payment processors are out being used. Example being, Venmo is owned by Paypal. It is essentially a separate service similar to PayPal, that was bought out by PayPal at one point. I don't know enough of other services to make a comparison on capabilities compared to the standard PayPal use features.

I have a PayPal Plus account, which allows me to not have to keep money in it all the time, like the Business Accounts. And since I live in the U.S., I have recently taken advantage of the Business MasterCard Debit Card, and now have Direct Deposit information to use, if I ever want to switch over entirely to online banking.

As far as I know, Venmo is not available in all the countries. It is not even available in countries where PayPal offers its services. It is only available in the United States and I think you definitely cannot send money out of the States. What is the difference between PayPal Plus account and the standard account offered by PayPal?

PayPal used to be the best money transfer platform when compared to others. Lately I'm just hearing complains everytime especially about their customer care service. They should try to improve on this

PayPal is a very secure means and a lot of people like them because of their security but they're definitely not the only means to accepting payment.
If you can get it, please try as much as you can to get a stripe account, they're also very very fantastic.

PayPal might not be the most easiest all the most fastest way to send and receive payment but then it is very popular in a lot of places and it has no transaction fees compared to others.

Well, PayPal is still one of the best means to receive payment. However of you feel like you are getting taxed heavily for a venture that you aren't getting much profit, then I think you should fine other means and wallet.

I've been using PayPal for a long time, and it's one of the best payment processors to use once you fully verify your account and remove any restrictions. Withdrawals from your account are normally instantaneous, and payments are received within minutes. Buyer protection is provided by PayPal for products and services purchased, which protects us as customers.

Pay pal is good but not everyone owns a paypal account in my country and it might be hard for people to adjust to using it..
using countries in judging , most of the country believe PayPal is the best way in accepting payment but you cannot use PayPal in accepting payment in most African countries , so we use other method.

Well I honestly think it is the best way to receive payment and that is all there is to that I think PayPal is actually very effective and it can be trusted and I don't know of any other platform

To be honest, I am not sure anymore.
I have a Paypal business account and it doesn't accept any gifts at all. As everything is getting linked to our Social security number, while paying taxes I had mention this amount as well. It's just less than 100$ and yet I had to pay extra tax for it and the reason given was, it's a small business and I will have to pay for maintaining it.

So, I have been thinking of this for a while now. Is Paypal the best way to accept payments for individual transactions? What about gift cards like Amazon gift cards? I am not sure whether I can purchase an Amazon.com gift card when I am in India.

Anyway, what do you all think?
Though in terms of security and credibility,paypal is one of the trusted names in the financial industry,but one of the hudles,is to seek for an alternative to where you would want your payment to be made.

PayPal has been restricted or is been restricted in my country and as such I have the app but I can't utilise it and I can't use it to get my payments via Bizdustry.
Since PayPal has restricted many countries including my country from using their payment method for getting payment , most of the people have gotten another form of paymnet

Paypal is not the best method to send and receive funds. It has higher charges, and it can block your account or freeze funds without any valid reasons. However, sadly we do not have any other alternatives, so we end up using paypal. Even though a lot of people say crypto is best alternative, a lot of people are satill not comfortable with crypto because of the market volatility.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back