What's new

Is Paypal really the best way to accept payments?

To be honest, I am not sure anymore.
I have a Paypal business account and it doesn't accept any gifts at all. As everything is getting linked to our Social security number, while paying taxes I had mention this amount as well. It's just less than 100$ and yet I had to pay extra tax for it and the reason given was, it's a small business and I will have to pay for maintaining it.

So, I have been thinking of this for a while now. Is Paypal the best way to accept payments for individual transactions? What about gift cards like Amazon gift cards? I am not sure whether I can purchase an Amazon.com gift card when I am in India.

Anyway, what do you all think?
Hmm..for now i think paypal is the only medium that is well known for transaction outside individual countries, so i can't really say paypal is the best

Paypal is not the best payments platform they have held the position as the best payment choice for a lot of people but currently people now prefer payeer to PayPal because of some restrictions that comes with PayPal sometimes.

PayPal seems to the leading payment merchants not that it's the only one there are lots of other options that could perform the same options, like in countries where PayPal isn't available, there are other other viable options no doubt

Paypal is currently not allowed in.my country but before we were restricted it happens to be best .It faster and safer .But they are lots more we use in our country which aren't bad .

This is quite contestable but I think I find PayPal the best platform to send and receive money between countries and it might not be the best within the country you just have to research more.

Personally, I'm very, very happy with PayPal. I've used it exclusively for YEARS now and have only ever had one complaint in all that time. Because that's all I know, I prefer to stay with it. However, I'm also the type of person who always wants to know what else is out there. As such, lately, I've been poking around and reading up on PayPal alternatives and I keep hearing great things about TransferWise, PerfectMoney and Payoneer. Sometimes we just have to take a leap of faith and try other things on the market.

Paypal is only "best" option for those where it is supported. It is the only "best" option for those where you can send and receive money usinga paypal account. Unfortunately, for people living in Tier 3 countries like me, Paypal is definitely not the best option because it is not at all supported in our country. I have an account with PerfectMoney and I can assure that it is the "best" option for me, as it is supported in my country and I do not even need to verify it with KYC process.

Paypal is good and secured but it is not my most preferred method of payment options, due to restrictions, transactions fees and other reasons.

There is plenty of payment gateways out there so it's all about shopping around. PayPal is super easy to setup and use but you'll end up paying a lot more fees than some places. I personally think Stripe is great. The fees are super low but you can integrate it into your website to make payments really simple for your customers.

There is plenty of payment gateways out there so it's all about shopping around. PayPal is super easy to setup and use but you'll end up paying a lot more fees than some places. I personally think Stripe is great. The fees are super low but you can integrate it into your website to make payments really simple for your customers.

Coming to the fees aspect, I must say that Paypal is now becoming a very expensive way of payment as the fees associated with Paypal is still high. I live in a country where Paypal does not offer its services at all. However, the fact is that Paypal will always be preferred despite having its fees so high because it has now become a mainstream method of payment. I really hope that cryptocurrencies wil take the place of Paypal sooner.

If paypal is available in your country, and if you use your legal name and address for paypal, if you a not dealing with shady bsiness, paypal is the best way to accept payment.

I dont know tho but to me, its one of the best ways not the only way. Cause there are countries that dont have access to paypal service due to one issue or the other. But they still find other great means

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if paypal is the best payment processor to use to receive your money, well it could indeed be the best around, but i don't use it because it has some limitations for my country, Nigeria

If paypal is available in your country, and if you use your legal name and address for paypal, if you a not dealing with shady bsiness, paypal is the best way to accept payment.
I have a Paypal account that is connected to my credit card. That is one requirement to be a verified Paypal user. My wife also has a Paypal account on the same process like mine. What's good in Paypal is its legality. But what's not good in Paypal is the fee that it collects from the payment of my online earnings.

To be honest, I am not sure anymore.
I have a Paypal business account and it doesn't accept any gifts at all. As everything is getting linked to our Social security number, while paying taxes I had mention this amount as well. It's just less than 100$ and yet I had to pay extra tax for it and the reason given was, it's a small business and I will have to pay for maintaining it.

So, I have been thinking of this for a while now. Is Paypal the best way to accept payments for individual transactions? What about gift cards like Amazon gift cards? I am not sure whether I can purchase an Amazon.com gift card when I am in India.

Anyway, what do you all think?
I have been using skrill from last 5 years and I am quite satisfied with it till now. The main drawback of PayPal is that it is not accepted by gambling and forex brokers. And as you also said, it has high verification features which is sometimes too annoying. So I had changed my wallet to skrill which is very widely accepted.

PayPal is not the best way to accept payment but it is also a good way to accept payment because it is easy to operate and it is reliable.

I have a Paypal account that is connected to my credit card. That is one requirement to be a verified Paypal user. My wife also has a Paypal account on the same process like mine. What's good in Paypal is its legality. But what's not good in Paypal is the fee that it collects from the payment of my online earnings.
If you have used other payment processors, you will understand paypal has the lowest fees. I have tried multiple payment processors and paypal is the best

PayPal.is not the best payment processor out there for a lot reasons among which is their attitude of just blocking your account on the slightest of suspicion
Lol!! You're very funny really. They get to go about blocking ones account for the slightest of suspicion that causes someone to loose time and opportunity on their money. I shear your point

Lol!! You're very funny really. They get to go about blocking ones account for the slightest of suspicion that causes someone to loose time and opportunity on their money. I shear your point
That's true of what I'm saying. You really need to know about people whose funds are just been held indefinitely for a little mistake on their part. And they're yet to get back access to it

The problem is that it is only available in a few countries and this makes online earnings almost impossible because most of the websites pay via paypal only and they are just not willing to pay through any other method. So Paypal is only good for countries where it provides all services of money withdrawal and money transfer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back