What's new

Is it wise to promote through tik-tok? Or do people see through it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Whenever I see ads on tiktok, I feel like they're clearly done in such a promotional kind of way, that I can't take the influencers and creators seriously when they promote these types of products. Do you have any issues with how tiktok promotes things to people? Do you think it wise to also get your ads on tiktok in the way they do it?

It all depends on how you promote things on TikTok. If you are doing it through adverts on the platform, this can be something that does end up getting seen through and not paid attention to.

If you make videos that are fun and interesting that promote your business or website they are more likely to get seen instead of ignored and I feel that helps a lot with promotion.

I believe that the kind of activities that is going on on TiK ToK right now and also the level of traffic that is being generated on the social media platform, it is going to be a very wise decision for you to promote using the platform because you will likely get positive results.

The effectiveness of TikTok promotion can vary depending on your target market. If your target audience aligns with TikTok's user base, promoting through the platform can be highly beneficial. However, if your target audience is older or not actively engaged on TikTok, it may not be the most effective channel for your promotion efforts.

It all depends on how you promote things on TikTok. If you are doing it through adverts on the platform, this can be something that does end up getting seen through and not paid attention to.

If you make videos that are fun and interesting that promote your business or website they are more likely to get seen instead of ignored and I feel that helps a lot with promotion.

TikTok ads seems to be more expensive than Facebook ads. Although, some people would argue now that it's more effective in producing better results compared with Facebook ads.

The effectiveness of TikTok promotion can vary depending on your target market. If your target audience aligns with TikTok's user base, promoting through the platform can be highly beneficial. However, if your target audience is older or not actively engaged on TikTok, it may not be the most effective channel for your promotion efforts.

You can't target audience that are not on social media, there's no way you would get any positive result. Targeting is the most important aspect in any ads you're going to do.

The top earners on TikTok are earning through promotions and sales pitching. So I don't think people really care on that platform. I don't personally use it as most of the user base is 20 and under, not really my target market for anything.

If you are trying to promote your blog or even a forum through tiktok, it will never work. The most active generation on the platform are Gen Y and Gen Z, they are not interested in text based content. However, if you are trying to promote your online store, your business, or a product, you might get traffic because the most active demography on Tiktok is also a buyer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back