What's new

Is it wise to invest in a new company?

It is a bit risky for you to invest in new companies because at the early stage of a company's establishment you may not likely know about their plans and preparation. You are likely to understand more when the company has existed for some time.

I do not like to invest in companies during their seed rounds but instead when I see them actually deploying what is on their roadmap because a lot of them just look shiny at first.

If you believe in what the company is building then investing right from the beginning is one of the wise decisions that you can do but I advise that you should try to wait first of all.

Actually investing in a new company can be good sometimes and bad at some point depending on there business policy. I can only invest in a new company when the company has a very good reputation.

If you believe in what the company is building then investing right from the beginning is one of the wise decisions that you can do but I advise that you should try to wait first of all.
This is something that cannot be overemphasized because investing early does not mean anything provided that the company is going to be going on a downward trend.

I don't really think that is really good to invest your money in a new company because you don't really know the company too well, unless you know the company very well then you can go ahead to invest your money there.

Before you invest in a new company you must know the road map of that particular company. You must also trust the team because investing in new businesses can be risky sometimes. if it is a business that suits your perspective then there is nothing wrong in investing in a new company.

The world's reputable company started from somewhere but it is very advisable that if you are investing in a new company, you should invest with caution and not invest the amount that you cannot afford lose.

Yes it is wise to invest in a new company. Once you are very comfortable with the company's plan, goals and vision then you can append that the company will definitely succeed.

It's only advisable and it will be at your own benefit, before you invest in any company either new or old it's more better to makes research about the profile of the company so that you may not be scammed.
If actually the company is a good company there is nothing wrong investing your money in that company, before you can in any platform you have to check about the company to know more about the company.

Its very possible to invest in a new company and get better result but the company need to be a reputable company,I also think that you must have your money ready before you can chose to invest so that you have better return.

You can invest in a new company but at first you must ensure that you have the knowledge on that particular investment,new company worth investing with so I think that you can invest in those new company and have rest of mine through knowing how their roi work

After Juicy Fields went scam, I hardly trust any online company that claims to offer extremely high profits. This is why I tend to invest money myself in the market or invest money in programs that have been paying for a really long time.

most people might say otherwise, but i believe it is not wise to invest in a new company unless the people that are running the company has a tract record of success or they are a very wonderful business plan that can be implemented easily.

Yes its very wise to invest in a new company but be rest assured that you will need good knowledge and skills and gather information about the programs when you do this you are in the safe place to invest,then more money could be made.

There are absolutely lot of things wrong with investing in new company. A new company does not have a basis and it will be very difficult for you to put your money on what you do not know about as an investor.
You would need to carry out due diligence before you put your money on an investment.

Since you think or you believe that it will become a huge good stuff in years to come, then why not try investing with a little first so you'll not regret much when it turns out to be a scam.

Everyone knows that before becoming famous, Facebook was also a new start-up, and no one was interested in investing in Facebook. now everyone knows much their shares cost today, as like if any new strat up comes into the market, with new ideas and has the potential to perform well in the market, then take some risk and invest however, before doing investment, do all the proper research.

Actually investing in a new company, can be a better idea and sometimes very risky most especially when the company is not financially strong to br able to withstand business challenges.

I found a company that is fairly new. They started up just in November of 2021. I like their ideas, concepts, morals, etc. and I am considering investing. I think they can become huge in just a few years. However, everywhere I read says to never invest in a young company. To look for established ones with 2 or 3 years being on the market.
That assertion is not generally true,though for new statups it could be like going into an unknown territory,soem business that are very new have a good workable master plan on how they want to operate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back