Is it true that time is money?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
There is a great relationship between time and money and some people have even have stated that time is money in the amount of money you make is commensurate to the time you spent, especially if you are working online.

The idea behind the expression is that time should be used wisely because it is a finite resource that cannot be replenished once it is used up. As a result, the expression emphasizes the value of time and the need to be efficient with one's time.

There is a great relationship between time and money and some people have even have stated that time is money in the amount of money you make is commensurate to the time you spent, especially if you are working online.
Time is money and that is why it is always advisable that we all should utilize our time very well so that we are going to be able to make so much money or even more money.

Time is money. There is a reason why people say this. You will have to spend a substantial amount of time to learn skills and build knowledge and also spend time on work to make money

Time is money. There is a reason why people say this. You will have to spend a substantial amount of time to learn skills and build knowledge and also spend time on work to make money
Time is money to be sincere if you spend your time on worthless things seriously you won't be able to archive something that can contribute to your future but if you spend your time wiaely you will benefit alot from it

This saying was invented to make people realize the importance of putting our time to good use and not waste it. Once you have wasted time there is no way to get it back.

Time is the most valuable thing you have. You will have to utilize your time to do something valuable. Money is one of the most valuable things in our lives, therefore, you will have to utilize your time to make money.

Time is money let me tell you the more time you spend online determine the wages you get so for this reason I think time is Money so it's good for you to utilize your time properly,do something productive with your time

Absolutely, I personally believe that time is money. the kind of time you spend on things that are not worthy, it can never be gotten back when gone.

When you utilize your time effectively, it can guarantee your success.

Absolutely, I personally believe that time is money. the kind of time you spend on things that are not worthy, it can never be gotten back when gone.

When you utilize your time effectively, it can guarantee your success.
We have the same believe dude time is Money if you do that know if you waste your time on something that is not profitable seriously you won't get better results but I believe that if you utilize your time very well you will be able to make good out of your time

That statement may be true to an extent if you are able to utilise your time very well. People who make reasonable amount of money actually give it a lot of time and consistency.

Yes, the more you work and try to learn about new strategies and new ways to make money, the more you earn, and of course you need to have skills, but I think time is money, and the more time you spend working and expanding your knowledge, the more money you will get.

This is something that I have come to accept, time is money indeed. Working in paid to post forums has helped me believe this. This is because the more time I spend posting forums, the more posts I make and the more money I earn. So I have been training myself to spend my time well so that I can earn better income.

That is true, time is money when you use your time very well you will start making something out of it, here online when you spend much of your time working online you will see amount of money you will make that day.

Yes,t hat's very true,if you know what you are doing you need to be working with time and if you have the wrong time that means you cannot a tangible amount online.

It depends on how you schedule your work versus downtime. We can't work all the time though, but it is true that time is money. If you're able to find ways of utilizing your outside hours, you could make money at all times. But your attention will probably result in more pay.

Man, money is earned for a while of work, right? or by the result of the return on an investment over time, there is a saying that says "time is gold" and it couldn't be better expressed, also if you know how to optimize your time you can earn more money, that is, for example, doing several lucrative activities at the same time.

Yes, Time is Money. Most times, You are paid based in the amount of time you work, If you work for a lesser time then your pay would be less than those who work for more time. That is why it is important to utilize your time we'll as it can not be reversed.

Yes, it is true that time is money. This is because the more time you spend into working or investment, the more you tend to earn. If you put little time into your work, you'll earn a little amount of money and vice versa.

Yes that's very true, time is money,that's why you're expected to be good at managing your time that's if you really want to be successful you need to be conscious of time,this is very important
Actually time is Money if you don't spend more time online you will just get something less, so I personally believe that the more time you spend the more money you will get so time is Money mostly when it's come to online

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back