What's new

Is it true that Bitcoin is a Ponzi Scheme?

Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme it has operated for years with out any bad implications so it can never be a Ponzi scheme and I don’t think trading in bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme investing in bitcoin is very lucrative and profitable investment.ponzi scheme for not give reasonable things

Ponzi scheme pay off old members with new members money but bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that serves as a means of exchange anywhere in the world so I do not think that Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme.

Bitcoin is not a ponzi, neither is it a money-making scheme. Bitcoin is a crypto/virtual currency and can by be used to buy whatever you want to buy from the internet. Alot of people are of the view that Bitcoin is a money doubling scheme which is outrightly wrong.As a Bitcoin owner, you are assigned a wallet address the same you are assigned a bank account number.

A Ponzi scheme goes deeper than what we might think and as a common practice, I see all crypto to operate in a Ponzi structure one way or the other. If all BTC holders should sell off their holdings, the value will drop to its ground floor and that will cause a stir in the space. Crypto is a Ponzi and that's a more reason why you have to invest what you can afford to lose.
OMG! I have never heard something like this before. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme. No, it's not. How can Bitcoin be a Ponzi scheme when it rise and fall in money. It's not possible. Bitcoin has been in existence since 2008 and it never go away

As for me I wouldn't say Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme because it's operation structure does not in any way go with that of a Ponzi scheme, Ponzi scheme is totally different from crypto currency and can never be considered to be same thing from it's mode of operations

A ponzi scheme is a fraudulent trianglar matrix that rubs many to pay few. Bitcoin is just a digital currency and one of the best currently in the market. Ponzi schemes use or require a currency to rub people and that's the time bitcoin is ever associated to it.
Post automatically merged:

A ponzi scheme is a fraudulent trianglar matrix that rubs many to pay few. Bitcoin is just a digital currency and one of the best currently in the market. Ponzi schemes use or require a currency to rub people and that's the time bitcoin is ever associated to it.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is never has never been a Ponzi scheme. Ponzi schemers relies on the members to contribute money for them to pay other members.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are quite different from this, I definitely understand where the argument is coming from.but they should understand and that cryptocurrency generally is quite different.

This your question you just ask has what I have hearing from some folks since 2011, and it has kept me from investing early in bitcoin, I have realized not long from listening to people who condemn bitcoin rather I discuss with people who talk positively about bitcoin.. Bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme.

This your question you just ask has what I have hearing from some folks since 2011, and it has kept me from investing early in bitcoin, I have realized not long from listening to people who condemn bitcoin rather I discuss with people who talk positively about bitcoin.. Bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading is not for the faint of heart, as Dave Portnoy, the founder of the Barstool Sports blog-turned stock market day trader, learned this year.

The bitcoin price, which has been bouncing around $10,000 per bitcoin since the beginning of September, has climbed through a tumultuous 2020—adding around 45%.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading is not for the faint of heart, as Dave Portnoy, the founder of the Barstool Sports blog-turned stock market day trader, learned this year.

The bitcoin price, which has been bouncing around $10,000 per bitcoin since the beginning of September, has climbed through a tumultuous 2020—adding around 45%.

Bitcoin, or crypto-currency, is a revolutionary type of currency that can be traded for goods and services. The means that you can sell goods over the Internet and as a result have slightly more power over receive bitcoins. Ponzi schemes operate quite a bit different than the one you are describing. In Ponzi schemes, the participants must make a payment in order to receive the next one from the person recruiting them. It pays off the previous participants in order to have a larger supply of new participants.

Bitcoin don't make fake promises, ponzi scheme does. Bitcoin has been around in so long, and not many people believed in it in its earlier days. The price of bitcoin increases because a lot of people take interest on it. I don't see that as a ponzi scheme.

The research from your mind bitcoin is not I will never be a Ponzi scheme yes what happens in Bitcoin is trust or referred to as market strategies The rising and falling of Bitcoin is how market behaves in a generally so it should not be cross sometimes it tends to go against you didn't mean to refer to it as a punter scheme a Ponzi scheme is a schemewe don't worry do everything by yourself.

The research from your mind bitcoin is not I will never be a Ponzi scheme yes what happens in Bitcoin is trust or referred to as market strategies The rising and falling of Bitcoin is how market behaves in a generally so it should not be cross sometimes it tends to go against you didn't mean to refer to it as a punter scheme a Ponzi scheme is a schemewe don't worry do everything by yourself.

Most people don't understand the word Ponzi scheme, so they misuse it. I also saw similar statement some where when l was a newbie and the person was writing with his view that since there are losses associated with bitcoin investment or trading some time

Many critics, detractors and anti-Bitcoin out there think that Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme for no apparent reason / argument. Ponzi schemes are a fraudulent mode that relies on money from new members to pay off previous members. We know Bitcoin has its advantages and disadvantages, but I personally don't agree if Bitcoin is said to be a ponzi scheme because no one can cheat Bitcoin transactions, even though Bitcoin holders or investors will be able to gain or lose, What do you think, do you agree if Bitcoin said to be a ponzi scheme, and what is your reason ?.
You know people replace investment to ponzi! We both agree that you can get a reasonable amount of bitcoin without the involvement of money...money must be involved. But people misinterpret investment to ponzi

Bitcoin is a cryptocurency which can be used as mode of exchanging for good and service. The means that you can sell products online and demand for or say will only receive bitcoins. Ponzi scheme on the other hands do not operate like that, it requires a down payment and you will have to wait for certain period before you earn a return, albeit you must bring people into the system to fast track your payout.

Many critics, detractors and anti-Bitcoin out there think that Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme for no apparent reason / argument. Ponzi schemes are a fraudulent mode that relies on money from new members to pay off previous members. We know Bitcoin has its advantages and disadvantages, but I personally don't agree if Bitcoin is said to be a ponzi scheme because no one can cheat Bitcoin transactions, even though Bitcoin holders or investors will be able to gain or lose, What do you think, do you agree if Bitcoin said to be a ponzi scheme, and what is your reason ?.
I don't believe in that school of thought that bitcoin is a ponzi, ponzi doesn't survive for a long period of time, it crashes very fast and does not last at all, but cryptocurrency is a form of digital currency.

Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, so it cannot be a ponzi scheme. It is a digital currency that is not controlled by any one. Ponzi schemes are usually controlled by a single entity and this is why there are high chances that ponzi scheme will run away with money. This is not the case with Bitcoin at all.

Bitcoin isn't a ponzi scheme, it is a legit type of investment. Ponzi is just a hyip type of investment that one risk losing everything he or she got in life. I can't advise anyone to venture into hyip type of investment cos it is not worth it.

ponzi schemes are triangular pyramids that rubs a many people to pay up a few. the problem is that the many that are rubbed are independent third parties who know almost nothing about it. butcoin is a currencies under the famous trending digital currencies and it is the leading coin in the crypto market.

Ponzi schemes are schemes that makes fake promises and at the end dissapoint its customer by disappearing with their money, most ponzi scheme even last for a minimum of two years before crashing and bitcoin has been here for more than 10years now and its still paying , so bitcoin is real and not a ponzi scheme.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back