What's new

Is it true that Bitcoin is a Ponzi Scheme?

Many critics, detractors and anti-Bitcoin out there think that Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme for no apparent reason / argument. Ponzi schemes are a fraudulent mode that relies on money from new members to pay off previous members. We know Bitcoin has its advantages and disadvantages, but I personally don't agree if Bitcoin is said to be a ponzi scheme because no one can cheat Bitcoin transactions, even though Bitcoin holders or investors will be able to gain or lose, What do you think, do you agree if Bitcoin said to be a ponzi scheme, and what is your reason ?.
some say that bitcoin is a pyramid scheme, others a scam. Bitcoin is the largest growing crypto currency which has performed at an outrageous level over the past few years. The intergration of BTC into normal day to day transactions would make it have less doubts in the few coming years.

Bitcoin is never a ponzi scheme that would come and disappear later. Bitcoin as really come to stay and it Will Still continue to be a legit platform to make good money.

Bitcoin is never a ponzi scheme and cannot be one either. Bitcoin is the pioneer coin and it has shown to be the fastest growing digital assets in the world. So many financial investors are holding Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme though due to its volatility and how it makes those who are not knowledgeable to loose their money it makes it look like a Ponzi scheme.

Bitcoin is a trendsetter. Bitcoin has opened an ocean of opportunities that weren't available before. It showed the world what digital currency is, how blockchain can help us to create more and useful technologies. NFTs and all other development were kickstarted by the Bitcoin revolution, so it's definitely a genuine financial tool that would empower people.

Bitcoin ponzi scheme no never bitcoin open source network, no one behind this network, everything think works with transperancy then how anyone can steals our money.
Only few percent of peoples spreading this type rumors, because they are not digest bitcoin success.

I disagree that Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme cos those platform under Ponzi scheme usually use referral scheme for members to get paid, which Bitcoin doesn't have.

I disagree that Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme cos those platform under Ponzi scheme usually use referral scheme for members to get paid, which Bitcoin doesn't have.
I also disagree that bitcoin never comes under a ponzi scheme, as like you said, MLM type projects require a referral team to make money. In these projects, not only a referrar but also the team has a chance to lose their money. My advice is do not trust these type ponzi schemes. It is better to invest in trusted crypto coins.

It's only someone who doesn't even understand what a ponzi scheme is that's going to link Bitcoin to being one. I practically done so many ponzi scheme projects and they are not in any way related to Bitcoin. I know some scammers might set up a cryptocurrency scam project but it's never going to make BTC be a ponzi.

Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme and can never be. It's important for us to know this. It's unfortunate though, that some people see it from that perspective an that's why they can't profit off it.

This is a very wrong assumption that Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme.

It's true that the earliest investors make more money now than anyone else, but that's only if they still are in possession of their coins to date.

Also, no one's money is used to pay another when using Bitcoin, it's just used as a means of exchange wherever value is involved.

As for me I wouldn't say Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme because it's operation structure does not in any way go with that of a Ponzi scheme, Ponzi scheme is totally different from crypto currency and can never be considered to be same thing from it's mode of operations
Bitcoin or cryptocurency trading is just like a variance of foreign exchange,it is an open market that involves trading of digital curency and it deals on to some extent volatile natur of the crypto.while ponzi scheme is like a pyramid scheme,wher someones money is used to pay others,and the circle continue.

No that's definately an out of context points. Bitcoin is one of the leading cryptocurrency that's accepted globally by everybody. It's definitely not a ponzi scheme

Many critics, detractors and anti-Bitcoin out there think that Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme for no apparent reason / argument. Ponzi schemes are a fraudulent mode that relies on money from new members to pay off previous members. We know Bitcoin has its advantages and disadvantages, but I personally don't agree if Bitcoin is said to be a ponzi scheme because no one can cheat Bitcoin transactions, even though Bitcoin holders or investors will be able to gain or lose, What do you think, do you agree if Bitcoin said to be a ponzi scheme, and what is your reason ?.
No, this statement is most certainly not true. Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme in any way, and once you learn about it and get the hang of it, it is a really profitable financial activity. Also, bitcoin transactions are reliable and easy to track in case something goes wrong

As far as I am concerned I know bitcoin to be a digital currency that is controlled and managed by block chain. One can acquire bitcoins through mining or trading them through fiat form of money.

It cannot be considered as such. Crypto doesn't need one to steal another. Crypto has a Blockchain. It is used by some banks for transactions. It is decentralised.

I absolutely disagree that Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme.
The truth is those that came up with this misconceptions were most probably victims of poor investment. They invested without proper knowledge and adequate guidance.

Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme, it has many haters but one day they will find it what Bitcoin is, it is the future of world's economy much better than fiat.

I have never believed and I would never believe that Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme.
I am pretty sure that those that are saying that have tried the waters blindly ( without knowledge ) and have received an unfavorable consequences.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back