What's new

Is it true that Bitcoin is a Ponzi Scheme?

You know when people are not oriented or lack knowledge on anything they begin to call it with any kind of name, but bitcoin is no where to be consider as ponzi because it's operations is different from ponzi scheme.

Laughs, I laugh those kind of people who invest around BTC and expect such kind of increment with in two days cos they'll shout when their investment is dipping down.
When their investments starts to dip, that is the reason they call cryptocurrency a ponzi scheme without knowing the modus operandi of cryptocurrencies investment.

Bitcoin is generated through mining, and mining is opened to all people. If bitcoin can be mined by anyone how can it be labeled as ponzi scheme? Those who say bitcoin is fraud do not know about bitcoin.

When their investments starts to dip, that is the reason they call cryptocurrency a ponzi scheme without knowing the modus operandi of cryptocurrencies investment.
You're simply correct. Humans doesn't give positive remark when things aren't favouring them be it their fault or not. That's just the case with the newbie traders that lost funds trading Cryptocurrency without experience.

people who say such thing as who are ignorant of how cryptocurrency and bitcoin works and of course that does not really make sense at all because cryptocurrency has come to stay.

You're simply correct. Humans doesn't give positive remark when things aren't favouring them be it their fault or not. That's just the case with the newbie traders that lost funds trading Cryptocurrency without experience.
My first investment in cryptocurrency doesn't really favors me despite I was introduced to it by someone yet I do not blame him rather I blame myself for not to have done my own research on the investment.

My first investment in cryptocurrency doesn't really favors me despite I was introduced to it by someone yet I do not blame him rather I blame myself for not to have done my own research on the investment.
I love your manner of not blaming who took you onto Cryptocurrency investment. Rather you centred the blame to yourself cos you failed to make deep researches on your own. The time is not late, you can still make profit when the coins make U-turn.

Bitcoin is not a pozi scheme, Bitcoin will last for s very long time.
Many people and government have invested a lot into Bitcoin so I don't think such innovation can be a pozi scheme

I won't say Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme because you can withdraw your funds at any moment other than some site that operate In Ponzi scheme that fixes day for withdrawal

I don't really know the reason why people are saying this ,They really have to to stand that bitcoin is not controlled by any man, bitcoins is a general commodity of the public and there is no how that can be a Ponzi scheme.

In my own opinion , i dont agree that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme in the sense that we all know its origin and it will have been erased a long time ago if its a ponzi scheme because ponzi scheme don't last than a year.

Absolutely not , bitcoin can never be a ponzu scene where did you even get that from , a ponzu scheme is created with people , bitcoin can be used as a form of transactions but itself it’s not a ponzu scheme

One of the reason I will say Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme is that you trade you Bitcoin coin when ever you like on like the Ponzi scheme you get paid only when your refer or get to a level,you can just get the money when ever you like

On the contrary, bitcoin is not and has never been a ponzi scheme due to the fact that its genuine and just like the stock market volatile but as real as real can be.

You know when people are not well oriented or knowledgeable about a thing they don't know but find it offensive they will find all thing possible to derail it quality and it motives.

Bitcoin as been in existence over a decade now but yet to collapse or anything. Its even regarded as the future currency, although it as it own disadvantages but with right mind set I think it as a great value in human race.

Bitcoin is never a ponzi scheme; a ponzi scheme is a platform that relies on subsequent investors before paying you...in other words, your earnings are tied to the profitability of others.

Bitcoin is never a ponzi scheme , I am sure that if it's a ponzi scheme no one would be able to benefit from it as it would have gone extinct ,so it's not a ponzi scheme ,but a legit way to earn online

Many critics, detractors and anti-Bitcoin out there think that Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme for no apparent reason / argument. Ponzi schemes are a fraudulent mode that relies on money from new members to pay off previous members. We know Bitcoin has its advantages and disadvantages, but I personally don't agree if Bitcoin is said to be a ponzi scheme because no one can cheat Bitcoin transactions, even though Bitcoin holders or investors will be able to gain or lose, What do you think, do you agree if Bitcoin said to be a ponzi scheme, and what is your reason ?.
I don't think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, it is not a make-it-quick scheme either.
I don't think bitcoin would have as much investors as it does if it was a ponzi scheme owing to the fact that many are aware of the fraudulent activities associated with ponzi schemes.

Bitcoin is never a ponzi scheme , I am sure that if it's a ponzi scheme no one would be able to benefit from it as it would have gone extinct ,so it's not a ponzi scheme ,but a legit way to earn online
Haha that's true though, if Bitcoin where to be a Ponzi scheme, I think it would have closed down over two years ago or even more. Though there are still alot of persons who still do not trust Bitcoin cash they can't see or touch it and they simply don't understand it.

I don't think it is in the sense that the transactions aren't centralized like the cases of the central banks but they're decentralized and that allows transactions to go on smoothly and securely.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back