What's new

Is it possible for bitcoin to become world wide currency ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron1

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 30, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am a big fan of crypto currency and not only me mostly peoples are involve with it. I like to use bitcoins i do trade and selling it. There's many benefits of bitcoins and i often use it to buy stuff instead using fiat. A lots of people stopped using fiat currency and move with bitcoins. I am wonder what if every person stop using fiat and join the crypto currency
Do you think it can become world wide currency ?

I beleive that bitcoin will be too rare in the future i think most of the peoples will leave USD and EURO and even Gold
and start buying Bitcoin maybe it will hit 100k$ some day im collecting money online to buy more bitcoin

Yeah it's definitely possible but it's not going to happen in the next 20-30 years at least. There are so still some issues with bitcoin such ad high fees for transactions

It could be but I don't see it for near future since it always concern with security, support and trust in Bitcoin and rates keep going up and down means one can easily lost money. Also fees are concerning for me too and I doubt G8 countries will accept it as an option.

To be honest, I am not at all sure about this.

I am sure most of the people believe that it's got too much potential and all. As for me, I never got into cryptocurrency in the first place. I opened up a demat account before but I never paid any attention to it.
I bet there are others like me. So, it's not possible for bitcoin to become the most popular currency, unless everyone gets more information about it somehow.

Bitcoin is a digital currency and to be honest, there are several people who have no idea what the digital world is all about. How are they expected to trade and rely on what they know nothing about?

BTC is a digital currency .. I don't see Crypto becoming a worldwide currency anytime soon but it is not known what the future holds for us.

No if every on start using the bitcoin then it will effect bad on economy. Also there's no possibility for bitcoin to become world wide since banks and government are against it so better to not think about it

Guys, people are afraid of getting a chip implanted through a vaccine, we’re years and years away from this being a popular currency. I would be glad to see otherwise, we so need to take proactive action and embrace change!

I don’t think cryptocurrency will be accepted as the world wide currency because it offers protection for fraud

It may be accepted some day but certainly a long time from now because lots of sensitization needs to be done to keep people into it , I could say 95% of the entire global population are not into Crypto currency.

Bitcoin cannot become a world currency. It is not legalized in all countries and it's price range is not feasible to be used for global transactions. It is going to be unequal, the value keeps changing.

I am a big fan of crypto currency and not only me mostly peoples are involve with it. I like to use bitcoins i do trade and selling it. There's many benefits of bitcoins and i often use it to buy stuff instead using fiat. A lots of people stopped using fiat currency and move with bitcoins. I am wonder what if every person stop using fiat and join the crypto currency
Do you think it can become world wide currency ?
I think it will be possible in the future to allow everyone to use digital currencies

It is an opportunity for us to invest now , people that invested when it was less than $1 are millionaires or billionaires today because they took calculated risk.

It has already become, when you look at how Bitcoin is traded a day, you will realised that, it has become a global coin generally accepted and used worldwide.

Bitcoin is already a world wide. Most of the international companies now accept it on their payment platform

It is possible for it to become world wide crypto currency and most people have really started earning from it and its getting more awareness daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back