What's new

Is it possible for bitcoin to become world wide currency ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do put it this way , that it will be good if Bitcoin is legalized globally . This will help people to trade globally with it ,and deny any particular government control over it

If bitcoin is not formally legalised by country it will force it self and be reckon with as we can people are already embracing it regardless.

It may become and it may not, because the price is not stable. Sometimes it is rise and sometimes it is fall. So it is unpredictable. Besides no one can predict the future

It may become and it may not, because the price is not stable. Sometimes it is rise and sometimes it is fall. So it is unpredictable. Besides no one can predict the future
That is the normal thing to every commodity online and offline there prices fluctuates may be we are given much attention to bitcoin because it is digital in nature

I doubt if that will be possible. Bitcoin doesn't have the supply to go round and doesn't have a fixed rate. Stable coins like usdt are more suitable for this.

It is world wide on the world wide web. it became world wide since it was born.

it's already worldwide but still, a long way to develop more, I don't know about that but it's hard to happen.

I am a big fan of crypto currency and not only me mostly peoples are involve with it. I like to use bitcoins i do trade and selling it. There's many benefits of bitcoins and i often use it to buy stuff instead using fiat. A lots of people stopped using fiat currency and move with bitcoins. I am wonder what if every person stop using fiat and join the crypto currency
Do you think it can become world wide currency ?
Though, bitcoin is yet to be legally adopted globally, it has gradually gained ground in the global market. Millenials and

It is, infact it is on the right track in becoming the world's number one currency. With it even diversifying and expanding it will only take just months for it to be globally and generally accepted.

It will be most welcomed if Bitcoin can be the world's currency as it will globalize the world and make world unique.

Bitcoin is already a world global coins because every one can use it since it has no limitations though not adopted formally by the United nations.

Bitcoin has come to stay and it's fast becoming generally accepted worldwide, so it's just a matter of time that Bitcoin will be accepted everywhere.

Yes I believe it's very possible for such to happen
Then 1 Bitcoin will be a billion dollar
And by then I will be part of those that will enjoy the goodness of Bitcoin

Yes bitcoin can be but it would take quite a long time. Talking about globally you have to consider from the First World countries to the Third World countries. Is quite slow when certain developments unfolds. If one considers how the world is fast becoming a global village then you will think it won't be as long as you imagine before bitcoin becomes that popular. Only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back