What's new

Is it necessary to be a good human being?

What is the purpose of human life? To live for the society. Only animals life for themselves, humans live for society. There is a reason why people call human beings social animals. Therefore it is very necessary to become a good human being. A good human being means you not just live for yourself but also for your family, friends, and society in general.

Of course it's necessary to be a good person. It's not like you have to speak to everyone and be nice to everyone. It's just that you need to be a respectful person and I think in that sense, it's enough. I think if your kind in nature, then you're a good person.

You don't have to like everyone or be friends with everyone either. Just be kind to one another.

It is actually going to be very difficult for you to be friends with everyone in the world. The most important thing is for you to try as much as possible to be good to those who are closer to you and let other people be good to those who are closer to them. In this way, we are going to have a better world for everyone.

What is the purpose of human life? To live for the society. Only animals life for themselves, humans live for society. There is a reason why people call human beings social animals. Therefore it is very necessary to become a good human being. A good human being means you not just live for yourself but also for your family, friends, and society in general.

It's sad seeing most human beings failing in this job as a social animals. They hardly care for one another, and some don't look after their family or take care of their responsibility. Drunks are vivid example of the kind of persons I'm talking about.

It's sad seeing most human beings failing in this job as a social animals. They hardly care for one another, and some don't look after their family or take care of their responsibility. Drunks are vivid example of the kind of persons I'm talking about.
I don't think so, I feel that people have become more humane than they were in the past. If you read world history, you will see more brutalities in the past compared to what it is today. The reason why you see more people are suffering today is because the population has gone up.

The day each and every human being out there start to place value on another person is when things are going to start coming back to normal. This is because everyone is too selfish and self-centered to look at the possibility of helping another person. This is why the world have been going through to shit storm for a while.

I don't think so, I feel that people have become more humane than they were in the past. If you read world history, you will see more brutalities in the past compared to what it is today. The reason why you see more people are suffering today is because the population has gone up.

I didn't witness the brutalities in the past but only read about them. What have been happening now, I've relived through all of them which they are more than horrible. I can only relate well more to what I saw happen.

The kind of lifestyle someone is living is always going to impact on how the person is behaving which is exactly why you mentioned those who are always drunk all the time. They have a very awkward way of behaving and when it comes to taking care of anything, they are always disconnected and detached.

The kind of lifestyle someone is living is always going to impact on how the person is behaving which is exactly why you mentioned those who are always drunk all the time. They have a very awkward way of behaving and when it comes to taking care of anything, they are always disconnected and detached.
If life isn't important to someone, he will never care much about how what he's doing is affecting him and others around him. This is why those who are bad never have any intention of changing. They will have a good reason to support their evil ways.

I believe that if it is important to be a good person, I believe that we all want people to behave with us in a good way, and if we do not do it with others, others will not do it with us either, that is, to give to receive, although this is not always true, I believe that there is nothing more rewarding than helping others.

The world wouldn't be this bad if so many people are very good to one another. This is something that is going to make it possible for people not to be looking for their fellow individuals downfall but will always be interested in supporting and seeing their fellow human beings to be successful in life.

I believe that there is nothing more rewarding than helping others.
I believe in this too but with a different condition to it. There is nothing more rewarding than helping those who deserve to be helped. It's not everyone that needs to be helped. For instance, those who are healthy but but they decide to be panhandling or begging for money like street beggars. They will never get a penny from me.

I believe in this too but with a different condition to it. There is nothing more rewarding than helping those who deserve to be helped. It's not everyone that needs to be helped. For instance, those who are healthy but but they decide to be panhandling or begging for money like street beggars. They will never get a penny from me.
Yes, I understand your point of view, if you have the strength to fend for yourself it makes no sense for you to be asking for help or handouts, those who should be helped are people with health problems or real exclusion, not anyone who simply asks for help because they are lazy.

I believe that if it is important to be a good person, I believe that we all want people to behave with us in a good way, and if we do not do it with others, others will not do it with us either, that is, to give to receive, although this is not always true, I believe that there is nothing more rewarding than helping others.

Everyone needs to be treated right but it is very unfortunate that in our world today, a lot of people are selfish to the point of being paranoid. Even when they have so much more than they need, they will always still be self-centered towards those who are struggling to survive.

I'm a Christian and think being a good human being is the way to go. However, though, we have to realize that we can't save the world and also we have to be on guard against taken advantage of. Anyway, I hate cruel people and they like to throw up terms like "snowflake" and it's quite ridiculous, and them just trying to justify cruelty and indifference.

I would really like it because I see how everyone strives only for bad things because a lot of people see benefit in this, but I would like the majority to be better because it would be easier to live in such a world

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back