What's new

Is it necessary to be a good human being?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Do you think that being a good person is necessary?
Being a good person is basically treating other people with respect, helping others and simply sacrificng for others.
there is a thing that is called "A self denying deed" I truly believe that it's not only us who are important others matter too!.
People are not npc's and It's not GTA it's the real world and people have hearts and souls, yes I am aware that being a good person is not an easy thing but who says life is easy? it's not true. So personally I do my best to stay a good person always and forever.
But what about you? are you a good person? Do you think it's necessary to the world?

The world have seen so much evil and war which have caused a lot deaths and suffering for many families. We need more good people in the world because it's the bad one's who advocate for war. It's like how Vladimir Putin declared war on Ukraine and invaded the country. A good human being will not do such a thing.

There is one principle that I have in my life and it's that I would never do anything that I wouldn't like to be done to me towards another person. When I know this particular thing is going to hurt me, I would never do that same thing to another person knowing fully well I'm not going to be happy if another person did that same thing to me. Does this make me a good person? I'm not sure and I certainly don't care.

The world have seen so much evil and war which have caused a lot deaths and suffering for many families. We need more good people in the world because it's the bad one's who advocate for war. It's like how Vladimir Putin declared war on Ukraine and invaded the country. A good human being will not do such a thing.

The world needs kind people. Those who are willing to help people better and survive. I wish that more people should not take advantage of the help that they get from kind people too by thinking that it is what they deserve. It is so wrong and unacceptable.

The world needs kind people. Those who are willing to help people better and survive. I wish that more people should not take advantage of the help that they get from kind people too by thinking that it is what they deserve. It is so wrong and unacceptable.

It is just like what is happening with the issue of racist doing a whole lot of inhuman things to those they don't feel comfortable being with.

This is something that is wrong with humanity because we are supposed to be taking care of one another and not inflicting pain to others simply because of their race or any other personal differences.

The world is full of negativity inflicted by bad people. It's high time people start to find the good within themselves, dig out humanity, and understand the true essence of being human beings. The world needs love and kindness to heal.

The world is full of negativity inflicted by bad people. It's high time people start to find the good within themselves, dig out humanity, and understand the true essence of being human beings. The world needs love and kindness to heal.

Unfortunately, this is not something that most people can be able to find out within themselves without needing help. It is the reason why I believe that a lot of sensitization needs to be carried out on this subject so that people will have to look back and review what have been going wrong in their lives to see how they can be able to fix it.

The problem we have in this life is individualized and once we can be able to perfect our individual self, I believe that we are going to have a better world.

Unfortunately, this is not something that most people can be able to find out within themselves without needing help. It is the reason why I believe that a lot of sensitization needs to be carried out on this subject so that people will have to look back and review what have been going wrong in their lives to see how they can be able to fix it.

The problem we have in this life is individualized and once we can be able to perfect our individual self, I believe that we are going to have a better world.
I believe the society and the environment they grow up in are to be blamed for this. Anyway, the people who realize it can bring a change. Even though the % of such people is extremely low, it can definitely grow with time. If the ones talking and understanding this take action to become the change they want to see, it would be all good soon.

I believe the society and the environment they grow up in are to be blamed for this. Anyway, the people who realize it can bring a change. Even though the % of such people is extremely low, it can definitely grow with time. If the ones talking and understanding this take action to become the change they want to see, it would be all good soon.

Yeah, that's very correct. Once there's effort from some people who knows the need for there to be a positive change, they will keep working on it. As long as people want to do good in this life, goodness will never fade away completely even in the face of all the horror we see today.

If more people are kind, the world would be a better place for every single one of us to live in. Crime will stop or reduce to the bearest minimum. People will look at one another and have empathy.

Uh... yeah. I don't want to walk around in a world full of jerks and losers. I pretty much already do, but since there is such a huge percentage of people already like that, the rest of us all 100% have to be good people.

The world have already seen a lot of bad people in it and a lot of horrors being inflicted on the powerless. I believe that it is time for the rest of us to show that we understand what humanity is all about and try and be good to our fellow human being to the best of our capability.

It doesn't pay to be bad human being, why people choose to be bad and evil is a big confusion in my life. How someone will be getting off with causing others pains and suffering like it's a casual encounter shows there are human beings are in a really dark place.

Yes I think it's necessary to be a good person. The world is full of negativity, I was always taught to treat others the way I wanted to be treated and that's with respect. I strive to treat everyone with respect, and society should do so more often but I feel like there's too many people now days who don't treat others with respect, especially those who are different than other people.

I will take a moment and praise myself: I am definitely a good person!😆😂 Yes, becoming a good person is great for us and for the environment, including the planet. But in our time, becoming a “Real” good person is a controversial and difficult question: how? It is difficult to find a truly good person and usually such people are valuable and rare.

Treating people in cool cool ways is all depends on you. Everything you do will surely affect you believe it or not, so it depends on personal decision. Treating people nice will always impact your environment, that means it is necessary if you want others to treat you well too, but not necessary if you don't want warm treatment from others.

Being nice to your fellow human being is not really that difficult but the problem is that a lot of people are too self-centred and selfish that they can not be able to think of how to help out other people apart from themself. This is the reason why people would do anything humanly possible including stepping on other people to satisfy their selfish interest.

Of course it's necessary to be a good person. It's not like you have to speak to everyone and be nice to everyone. It's just that you need to be a respectful person and I think in that sense, it's enough. I think if your kind in nature, then you're a good person.

You don't have to like everyone or be friends with everyone either. Just be kind to one another.

Yes I think it's necessary to be a good person. The world is full of negativity, I was always taught to treat others the way I wanted to be treated and that's with respect. I strive to treat everyone with respect, and society should do so more often but I feel like there's too many people now days who don't treat others with respect, especially those who are different than other people.

Seriously, the kind of hate that we have in the world today is alarming. It is just as if human beings are not willing to coexist together because the way people go to any extent to make life difficult for one another is something that makes me question why human beings are still having anything to do with one another.

Treating people in cool cool ways is all depends on you. Everything you do will surely affect you believe it or not, so it depends on personal decision. Treating people nice will always impact your environment, that means it is necessary if you want others to treat you well too, but not necessary if you don't want warm treatment from others.

Every human being whom their conscience is still alive have good in them. It is only those whom have managed to supress their human conscience are full of wickedness. For example, those human suicide bombers, they no longer with their conscience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back