What's new

is it good to work after retirement?

This decision would largely depend on the individual and I think if the person is feeling up to it then why not. Retirement dosen't mean the end of the world, and I think of you are strong enough to carry on why not?

Well if you need some more cash and the last job's money isn't enough at the pension you are basically having two jobs at once, which might be a nice amount of money. And if you enjoy working then you surely have to work at another job even after the retirement, sometimes people get that bored that they just go to work in order to pass the day, which is great because you earn two things: Money, passing the day.

The main meaning of retirement is relaxing and enjoying all what's you have worked for during your working years , you can only invest during retirement and not do physical work.

After retirement, I think I can concentrate on his work. He is happy with the answer. He must have gained his experience as he has more time to work. Therefore, a retired man can focus on his job and get his job done well.

There is nothing wrong with you working after retirement , but the most important thing is how you can organise your time to work conveniently without having to stress yourself because at this point you can easily be stressed when you engaged in strenuous activities.

The most important thing for you at this point in time is that you should be looking after your health and as such you should not be into anything active service.

Retirement most times does not mean you should stay idle and do nothing , you can definitely start investment and use that to keep yourself busy instead of running around .

Well, in reply to the question in your above question concerning if it is still good to work after retirement, well, I will say that there is no problem with it as long as it doesn't affect your health you are good to go work anywhere you want
One thing retirement does in the life of any person that was in active workforce,is that it will make you to be work sick,reason some persons are very much willing to engage themself in things after retirement.

There is nothing bad about working after retirement if you feel like you can still perform at optimal level, I don't see why not?. I have seen people who are supposed to be retired but are still going strong and working.
If actually the person is too strong work after he/her retirement there is nothing wrong with that, but for me after my retirement I will focus on my business instead of working again I will just go doing a business.

Well, in reply to the question in your above question concerning if it is still good to work after retirement, well, I will say that there is no problem with it as long as it doesn't affect your health you are good to go work anywhere you want
One thing retirement does in the life of any person that was in active workforce,is that it will make you to be work sick,reason some persons are very much willing to engage themself in things after retirement.

it all depends on your health status. If you are still very healthy, there is nothing wrong in you venturing into other little businesses after your retirement. I have seen some retirees who have some little business they are managing.

it all depends on your health status. If you are still very healthy, there is nothing wrong in you venturing into other little businesses after your retirement. I have seen some retirees who have some little business they are managing.
There's absolutely no issue in working after retirement. As long as you have good capital and your health permits you to handle the physical demands of the business, then you can do it.

There's absolutely no issue in working after retirement. As long as you have good capital and your health permits you to handle the physical demands of the business, then you can do it.
Definitely, I don't see the reason why someone who is healthy should not work and make money for him or herself. Like I stated before, I have seen a good number of retirees who are doing so many businesses.

There are many people who tend to start their business after they get retired from the job. This is why working after retirement is something that is quite common in here.

If you feel that you are strong to work after retirement , there's nothing really wrong with that. It all depends on individuals decision . Some people may decide to work after retirement while others may decide not to depending on their life plans and preparation.

If you feel that you are strong to work after retirement , there's nothing really wrong with that. It all depends on individuals decision . Some people may decide to work after retirement while others may decide not to depending on their life plans and preparation.
It is absolutely normal to work after retirement. However, you have to ensure that it does not affect your health and you are always free from stress that accompanies the business.

It is absolutely normal to work after retirement. However, you have to ensure that it does not affect your health and you are always free from stress that accompanies the business.
Yes , the main reason why some people may not want to work after retirement is because they just want to free themselves from stress but it's not really easy because staying like that without having something to do will be so boring . .

I don't see it as a bad thing. So many people work after retirement depending on how strong they are. Mostly I prefer to stay and probably invest in profitable business and I will not be the one that directly involved in the business.

So many people may not just want to stay idle without having anything to do , and as a result they may likely have interest to start up a business. Starting up a business is completely dependent on the health status of someone who is interested to engage in the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back