What's new

is it good to work after retirement?

What makes anyone think that retirement means not going back to work? If you are fit and fine to work, you should work. The age should not stop you from working,

For me that depends on the individual pending on how much money he or she had made during his working period knowing well that it can sustain
That is correct. It depends on the person if he wants still to work or not. If I will retire, I will not work anymore. I want now to relax and travel the world. I would like to spend more time together with my family.

To me I consider it right to work after retirement if you have what it takes to be qualified for the work either In private or public enterprises

Yes it good to work after retirement because People who work after retirement often remain more active and socially connected, which can mean better overall health and fewer medical issues. Working part-time can give you a sense of being part of something without being tied to a career and long hours.
Most people do work after retirement it is the decision of an individual to know whether he or she wants to work after retirement or not.

Exactly, something to give you an extra source of income to survive and as well to keep yourself busy so your body can still Abit active and healthy
After retiring from active service, we can still work if we have the strength to do it. Sometimes working is a way of keeping fit for the elderly who have retired from their jobs.

Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

Working after retirement depends on the individual, some person are so use to working if they stop that might make them die before there time, so I think it depends on the individual
Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

After retiring from active service, we can still work if we have the strength to do it. Sometimes working is a way of keeping fit for the elderly who have retired from their jobs.
Indeed especially for the elderly ones it's not wise for them to just be idle doing nothing, to keep a healthy body, you need to be active.

Good point, it is alot easier for them to travel round unlike those of us in Africa, where the cost to even move within the country is much
The reason why that is so is that the economy of some Western countries are good and are paying their employees very well enough for them to organise a good vacation not like how our government is doing over here.

As far as I am concerned if a pensioner still feels that he or she is too strong to do any job then by all means he or she should be encouraged to continue working because in this life you have a lot of time to rest once we are in the grave.

Indeed especially for the elderly ones it's not wise for them to just be idle doing nothing, to keep a healthy body, you need to be active.
Provided that the job is not stressful and energy demanding job. Sitting and sleeping at home after retirement is not good except you are very weak to do any work.

After retirement , most of them would prefer working in their own farms , looking after children or teaching high school students and other jobs that are not so stressful.

In the right since it is not good to work after retirement. Retirement is meant for racing after long years in services. But situation of the countries that allow people to rest after retirement. Some government own pensions and this makes life difficult for retired citizens.

Some people love to work while some prefers not to work after retirement. Your status, your financial needs with your level of physical and mental fitness will determine if you still have to work after retirement or not.

To be honest, working after retirement is a personal decision. If you feel you still have the energy and vibes to do that, go on. But as far as I'm concerned, I'll love to be in a foreign country enjoy the rest of my life with my kinds and grandchildren

It depends on the persons more if retirement,if it was due to circumstances beyond control,after settlement of the issues yes the person can go back to work,but if it is due time for retirement then I thing the person should have save and planned ahead of the due date, after retirement should be rest

To still make sure that your financial status keep on increasing you can work after retirement and nothing is bad about that provide you have what it takes to do the work.

To each his own. Some will want to continue working in one or more capacity after they are retired. But some will simply accept their retirement status as retired and seize from working

It depends on the individual factor and the age factor. Personally if I retire at a very old age then I may likely not work if I have investments and savings that could take me the rest of my life but if not, I will go into subtle businesses that wouldn't demand much.

It depends on the individual factor and the age factor. Personally if I retire at a very old age then I may likely not work if I have investments and savings that could take me the rest of my life but if not, I will go into subtle businesses that wouldn't demand much.
I quite agree with you because when you are retiring at the age of 65 to 70 the strength might not be there to do any other other task than a supervisory role.

Retirement is good for resting at old age. Therefore it is not good to work during the retirement. This is the reason why we need to invest a little part of the salary to prepare for retirement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back