What's new

Is it good to break up content across many pages to get more traffic on website?

Farhan Aslam

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I think whatever the interest is on the website should be on the same page. This will make it easier for people to see the content and they will come back to your website. Conversely, if we break down the content on different pages, people will get tired. They will leave to visit our website. I think we should write all the content on a one-page to get more traffic. What is your opinion about it share with me

I would not suggest anyone to break their lon content into multiple short posts. Your post number might increase, but you have the same amout of words on your site. It is a wring notion that people do not read long content. People do read long content as long as it is useful, interesting, and well written. These days, people are breaking content into multiple pages so that they can have more views. However, how many times people refresh your website page, it will be only one unique visit.

My advice is this, to get traffic, work on improving your search engine optimization rather than attempting on breaking content across pages to get traffic.

That will not give you any traffic, rather reduce your traffic, indirectly your Audience would get tired and frustrated of clicking different link before completing a single content or write up on your blog.

My advice is, work on having a quality content on your website rather than splitting. Work on improving the search engine optimization of your page rather than buying traffic.

I've come across such sites and it's bad practice. They do that to display more ads to you too, but it makes people to leave the page and avoid it in the future.

People read long content of they find it valuable and interesting enough.

It is very good strategy to breakup the pages on websites for getting maximum traffic. The appearance of the websites much matter for bringing traffic on the websites. And page breakup is effective for this purpose.

Long form of contents on your will help to boost the dwelling time of the visitors on your website, provided that the contents are top notch. This in turns will send a signal to Google search that your website contains valuable information for search visitor. Once this happens, Google will increase your ranking on SERP.

Breaking content on different pages on a website won't favour you in the first place. You need to know how SEO works before you try this. With SEO it won't be so easy for you to do this kind of a thing through your on page optimization.

I wouldn't recommend splitting one piece of content over multiple pages, though what I would strongly encourage is internal linking to other pieces of content on your own website. Write a few really high quality pieces, that interlink well; This is slightly random but say you write a piece on 'What is Google Adsense' - You can then create subsequent posts like 'How to use Google Adsense' and 'Top Tips for Google Adsense' and internally link them together within articles.

Once a user is engaged through an original, high quality, piece of content, they are more likely to click through to other articles on a similar niche. The same strategy can be deployed for information pages and products though they work slightly differently in practice.

These days slide shows and multiple paged content both are popular. This is a good way to gain more ad impression and more page views. However, this method works only when your content is interesting. If you content is boring, your visitors will not bother to visit next page.

I don't think this is the right decision you are taking because breaking of content I mean the long content into simpler and short content just to spread it on different website might not be the best because Google may not recognise it and you may not be rank higher on Google search engine so I think is better for you to write high quality and long content and just put it in one place with this Google can rank you high and whenever someone search for you they will find you easily without stress

I think whatever the interest is on the website should be on the same page. This will make it easier for people to see the content and they will come back to your website. Conversely, if we break down the content on different pages, people will get tired. They will leave to visit our website. I think we should write all the content on a one-page to get more traffic. What is your opinion about it share with me
personally, I don't like when contents are spread across pages and I easily get bored reading such contents. I would only read to the end, if the content is captivating.
Post automatically merged:

personally, I don't like when contents are spread across pages and I easily get bored reading such contents. I would only read to the end, if the content is captivating.
captivating contents/ articles are well structured in such a way that the reader will want to know the end.

Breaking content across many pages to increase traffic on website,it feels interesting but I tell you people won't want to wait long on break up of just one content for long before getting the clear picture of the content there by reducing the traffic.

Rather than breaking up a complete content ( by that I mean a write up that address topic from beginning to end ).Breaking content up too often to keep users actually do the opposite in the end.Visitors tend to get discouraged at the thought of having to keep clicking on just to grasp a message or solution to there search .

Instead of putting the entire contents on one page you will scatter it to 5 pages just to make it appear that you have many pages in your website. What do you think will the reader do? If I would find your article very interesting but it has many micro chapters that it was obvious you are tricking us to click and click for every web page then I would probably leave and not come back anymore. I call that a kind of spamming too just so you can gain more traffic from me.

Yes it is a very smart and awesome idea to attract heavy traffic, instead of paying every user some amount.
you can organise a contest and announce three winners at the end, in this way you can easily attract heavy traffic on your page or website.

I'm of two opinions here , someone like me wouldn't mind having everything on a page , help with navigation and whatnot. However in some cases I think it is better to break things down to help the page layout and make it more endearing.

I would not suggest anyone to break their lon content into multiple short posts. Your post number might increase, but you have the same amout of words on your site. It is a wring notion that people do not read long content. People do read long content as long as it is useful, interesting, and well written. These days, people are breaking content into multiple pages so that they can have more views. However, how many times people refresh your website page, it will be only one unique visit.
Hi mika, have noticed you are particularly good in things like blogging, cypto and marketing and stuff , are you into blogging? If yes, I would love you to please give me a few hints on how to get started and things to do to increase traffic thanks

Some ads generate money on a per impression basis. So the more pageviews you get from visitors, the more revenue you will earn. Therefore, it's best to break up super engagingcontent into a few pages to increase the ad impression count. ... This may increase the chance of an ad click-through.

I totally agree with you, all content should be written on one page to make it easier for the reader to access it. I have come across such sites that break the content into different pages and you have to keep pressing next page in order to read more. This can be so tiring, I always give up on such sites.

I think it's right to break out the website more and more website to become a traffic in our blog if you have become a more traffic in our blog or post to you post and blog breaks in online marketing and check your status build up your Bussiness through the blog and posting material

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back