What's new

Is it easy to start a business?

No, i don't think its easy that way. Even the inherited business venture that is rich in finance can still fall if it lacks proper management. Anything that has to do with money generation, isn't easy at all. We ought to plan for it diligently work towards it with creative minds.

I think I have made a contribution to this thread before but let me stay at this again. Starting a business is not easy it requires a lot of work and strategies. before venturing into a business you need to have knowledge of how to survive in such business.

It's not easy to start a business or keep it running. It requires a good business plan and making the right decisions. Also proper marketing is needed

It is never an easy thing to start up a business because starting up a business requires a lot of time, effort and resources to be able to start up a business that will become successful in the future. This should not stop anyone from starting up a business because business is a way through which anyone can become rich in the future.

These days a lot of people talk about starting a business, but it seems they don't care to know about the processes involved. Some venture into business with high hopes and get disappointed when they don't make profits fast?

Do you think it is easy to start a business and make profits?
I won't totally say that it is easy to start a business but it is only difficult when you do not make the necessary enquiries concerning the business before they venture into it. Some businesses requires some form of training and experience before you can successfully run it.

I won't totally say that it is easy to start a business but it is only difficult when you do not make the necessary enquiries concerning the business before they venture into it. Some businesses requires some form of training and experience before you can successfully run it.
Yes that's right , many kind of businisses need training and experience and all busnisseses need capital , I think money in pocket open you horizons to act .

To start business is very easy so far you have all what it will take like capital, location etc but to maintain the business I think that is where a lot of things need to put in place like know your customers, have record keeping of your sales, advertising of your products etc.
It is not that easy to start up a business but with your capital and idea it will be a lot easier because that is the two basic requirement an enterpreneur needs to start up a business.

Starting a business may be easy but maintaining it and making it to be successful is where the work comes in. You will have the money to start a business but you may not have the idea to maintain it.

It is not that easy to start up a business but with your capital and idea it will be a lot easier because that is the two basic requirement an enterpreneur needs to start up a business.
Yes having the sufficient capital and making the good planning will help you of course to get success , and choosing partners is very important in every business .

I bet you it is not easy to start a business at all.for a start things may look rough as if you are not going to make any progress, still hold on to consistency and trust the process, you will love the outcome

They are two sides to this question the first is that if you have all things considered , needed in place to start a new business it's kind of easy but once you don't it will be hard

Yes it is easy to start a business if only you have the capital and all that is required in that business and even if you don't have money at hand you can collect a loan and paid in due time.

Business requires a very good idea and purpose. If you have got the idea and knowledge about the kind of business you are venturing into, I can assure you that it will be easy for you.

Nothing good comes easy most especially investment like businesses is not easy to start but with time as you start you will get through it

Not all businesses are difficult to start, but most businesses requires huge capital and experience.

In monetary issues it's a yes and no. If you have a start up capital it'll be easy and if you don't have a start up capital it'll be so difficult. In the other hand you can have money but lack strategies for the business which will lead to a loss.

Concerning if it is easy to start a business. Well, I would say that starting a business is quite easy provided the capital is very much available because that stands as a backbone to every business, to maintaining the business is what isn't easy at times

Starting a business requires much funds, capital, getting the necessary training and awareness to the business

These days a lot of people talk about starting a business, but it seems they don't care to know about the processes involved. Some venture into business with high hopes and get disappointed when they don't make profits fast?

Do you think it is easy to start a business and make profits?
It is never easy to start a new business especially if that business is a new one. You will need to have done your research and studies properly to plan for the business before going ahead to start a business

It is never easy to start a new business especially if that business is a new one. You will need to have done your research and studies properly to plan for the business before going ahead to start a business
You're right, sometimes people have the capital, but lack of knowledge usually makes them to not succeed and they end up losing everything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back