What's new

Is it better to raise one child, but very responsibly, or several, but there will not be enough time for all of them?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$6.0400USD
Biznotes
I recently heard this statement and it made me hiccup myself because it really deserves a discussion. Everyone knows that it is not so often to raise children, and I understand this, because my parents have 4 children and I know that they did not devote a lot of time to all of us, and this makes me think that it is better to have one child, but to give her all the energy and free time and maybe this will lead to a better result

Whether you have a lot of children or not, what really matter is do have time for them as I have seen some parents who had one child and yet the child didn't get his parent's attention to his satisfaction, in fact the child was totally like living with somewhat uncle.

I do not see a need of raising several child. Having more kids means spending more money on raising them, giving more time to look after them, and not having any kind of personal time. I will prefer just one or maximum of 2 kids

I think it would be better to just raise one child than to raise several and not have the time to devote to each of them, better quality than quantity.

You can't play games with getting children. It's no joke. Well, at DSS (Department of Social Services) you get the picture fast that they aren't playing. Anyway, of course, you see I agree with them, but I do feel they are a too harsh on some people in some instances.

After you have 2 or more children, the amount no longer matters. if you can raise 3 children, you can raise 5, or 6 without issue. My father raised 6 kids on a postman's salary and we all turned out to be pretty okay for the most part.

It is always advisable for you too give birth to kids that you can be able to take care of properly in every single way because that is going to be better for that child's upbringing and development. If you know you cannot adequately take care of kids, it is better for you to stay out of that trouble.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back