What's new

Is it advisable to invest in an online business or go to real business

According to my own point of view, I believe it is good to invest in online business and it is also good to invest in real business, but it all depends on your choice and also the business you have good ideas about. If you don't know more about online then invest in real business

Is not advisable to invest in an online business because what is call online is fraudulent you can be scammed by people you don’t know it online you can hold anybody responsible for that, if you go and invest in real business like farming you will see your profit in some years it depends on that you go into.
Investing in an online business is really good. The thing is it depends on the wayd business you doing online . Most offline jobs are very good and easy to monitor which is the best if anything called business

I think that life is all about creating a balance in anything you do. Having a business should be the first and most important step. Then you can get investments to improve your sources of income.

Well it is up to you, Both are profitable and lucrative, the main issue is the person doing the Investing, does the person doing the Investing have the needed requirements in terms of capital, knowledge and experience to navigate through and be successful in that niche.

Yes fully adviseeable you should invest in both of business like online and offline too. Try to invest in earning things like crypto currency world even you can go for forex also. So try to do with proper knowledge. You can also chose offline business for this sure.

For me it is good to invest in both as long as you can find the right company. Be it an online world or the offline world there are lots of scammers. Investing is risky anywhere. So before doing it find the right and legit company.

Before Investing in both of them you must be ready to face the consequences, online business is only safe due to the limit of charges and some other embarrassment attached to offline business,so online is more better than offline only if you operate in a legit site.

Is not advisable to invest in an online business because what is call online is fraudulent you can be scammed by people you don’t know it online you can hold anybody responsible for that, if you go and invest in real business like farming you will see your profit in some years it depends on that you go into.
I think you should invest in live business , where you are giving your proper concentration and time , you can yourself moniter your business in better way however spending money online is not a wise thing to because of high risk of scam you can hardly find any real site to work on..

Any business you plan to do or go into are all profitable and good. What matters the most when doing business is commitment and good management. Either online or offline you must be able to convince your client your product is the best. Trust me you ain’t the only one selling that product and you weren’t the first also. It’s going to be a bit difficult if you don’t have strategies planned out to take your business to the next level no matter where you sell it. The only difference is that you might get more customers with the aid of online appearance if you are doing your marketing properly.

The way we work has changed forever. The pandemic 2020/21 has made people think about how they can future proof their income. Having a 9 to 5 job to support you and your family might not be enough. Adding another income stream (side hustle) is a must to cushion yourself against future negative economic events.
Post automatically merged:

The way we work has changed forever. The pandemic 2020/21 has made people think about how they can future proof their income. Having a 9 to 5 job to support you and your family might not be enough. Adding another income stream (side hustle) is a must to cushion yourself against future negative economic events.

Personally I am against on investing online business because in the beginning we get the profit very fast but after some time we realize that we have gotten a wrong because there are so many scammers .they just want to make a fool and they a stole our money whatever in business we have invested so I am to take against investing in online business I will always suggest that go to the official offline business invest here like in farming agriculture and some online exchanges currency they are so many things we can buy but we should stay away from the kind of online business investment

There are a lot of choices available, as you are hopefully conscious of. This makes it impossible to come to a purchasing decision that represents your preferences correctly. Not only can you look at what type of business model makes the most sense to you, but you will also decide what sector to invest in, and what your investment capital wants to do and learn.

both of them are still the best but the need to find out the one that will suit you depending on the amount of time you have and how much you can handle the business well but for me I will go into online business for now because that is my talent and what am good at.

My brother with what the world has turned into now I wouldn't advice anyone to go into any business called online business where you don't know much about the people controlling the market.

Both business are highly lucrative business but with different levels of risk. While online business is highly risky especially when you are into forex or crypto trading. However I will advise you to consider investing in business that you are more knowledgeable in.
You're right they are actually both very lucrative, the difference is that you can start making money online with little or no investment, but reverse is actually the case when it comes to real estate, you would be needing lots of money to invest in real estate.

As for me you can go into online business. It depends on the level of your mentality about business. There is fist taking in the two. And with online business you can work at the confort of your home

Sir I think it depends on the type of the online business that you have in mind. I want you to know that some online business pays more than real business, for example example do you know that you can make a huge amount of money on binance exchange is bigger the better I tell you.
Yes this is true. It actually depends on the kind of online business you are considering before you can say it's viable enough or not. Real estate business is a lucrative business if you have money to invest in it.

Online business are good. You can try e-commerce, it is very profitable online business you can start with little capital. But if you have a massive capital you should consider going into real estate business. With the right investment you can get up to 100% ROI or more.

You have lower risk on investment Online businesses are generally lower risk than brick-and-mortar businesses because setting one up doesn't have to cost a lot. Another reason online businesses are low risk is because of their adaptability

Yes one can invest in an online but with caution because now most website are run by scammers, one must be very careful, whether by releasing fund or giving out sensitive personal information. By there is a very good side to investing online, most people now through the spare money they are not in need to use to online business, to see how it goes, there great business online guru who started with little investing online and today there investment has yield them great returns.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back