What's new

Is it a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure?

Failing in life helps to build resilience. The more we fail, the more resilient we become. In order to achieve great success, we must know resilience. Because, if we think that we're going to succeed on the first try, or even the first few tries, then we're sure to set ourselves up for a far more painful failure.

Failing in life helps to build resilience. The more we fail, the more resilient we become. In order to achieve great success, we must know resilience. Because, if we think that we're going to succeed on the first try, or even the first few tries, then we're sure to set ourselves up for a far more painful failure.
I must agree with you in this @MercySmith because I once experienced this and it really help me prepare for things to come. Many at times under estimate the task at hand while some never give room to rethink the big IF. Thinking about the other possible outcome in businesses and life decisions can really help one prepare and accept failure when it arise.

One of the functions of an entrepreneur is risk bearing in the sense that an entrepreneur will surely get itself in risk or failure and must surely accept it as agate that it must surely occur and when it occurs like that it must not repeat itself again because if such a mistake should happen again then the entrepreneur is not competent enough to face challenges in business.

Most successful business owners of time can tell one or two stories of how they fail in business whether as a startup or when making important business decisions. The question is are they proud of saying they failed in the past? YES.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.
As an entrepreneur, we should know that success and failure are linked.

I have failed as an entrepreneur in the past and it wasn't easy to accept it.

if it happens, will you accept it?
Yes, an entrepreneur can accept the failure in one aspect of the business organization or another, by making sure and also ensuring the failure does not repeat itself and learning from past mistakes, which will make a better business organization.

Most successful business owners of time can tell one or two stories of how they fail in business whether as a startup or when making important business decisions. The question is are they proud of saying they failed in the past? YES.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.

It taķes serious courage to accept failures and move on,but if you work on that failure you could be the best in that field of business, what i noticed is that people are scared of failing which is normal, but it makes them not to try any longer,which is where the problem lies.

It's not acceptable for a business owner to accept failure not until there's no more hope for him anymore.You need to find every possible means to revive the company as a business owner , draw yourself to the attention onto your mistakes, and make sure it never happen again in future.

Failure is something that you cannot avoid, nobody is perfect, somethings may not go well in your business and when you experience failure as an enterpreneur you should learn to accept it because it is only when you cacept it that you will learn from it and avoid such mistakes in the future, but when you don't accept it, it may affect you and your business in thee long run. So it is very important to actually accept failure and understand that it is okay to fail as long as you learn from it and avoid your previous mistakes.

To me, accepting failure is accepting defeats which isn't the idea and mindset of an entrepreneur. So, the fact that failure and success sojourn with business and business men doesn't mean that one should expect to fail or when there is failure, it should not be without a fight

Failing or failure cuts across all fields or facets of life. Not only for entrepreneurs. Well, entrepreneurs need to have double shocks or be more resilient to failure. They should be able to take more risks and fail more often. All you need to do is not to fail the same way twice. That will show that you are learning from your failures.

Sometimes, you should be strong to give up on the entire business as it may not be working for you, sometimes little bit of pumping can help. You should accept failure and you should learn from your failure.

Acknowledging that he/she has failed gives him the motivation to examine the reasons for his failure, work on those reasons and then finally succeed. Failure does not mean defeat, it only when they entrepreneur has resigned never to try again, then he/she has been defeated.

I don't believe it is a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure in his business this is because failure is not an achievement, it is better not to accept failure

Failure in business is a way to help you grow how?. A determined person will find out the reason why it happened and look for a way to never let it happen again. Failure I business most times is a way to get experience in More business deals to come. So not to worry if it doesn't work out now it will surely workout as time goes on. Persistence is a key factor to success...

When you are heading out to start a business, no matter how exciting and good your plan looks on paper, it can always fail and that is why I advice people to always have a plan b if things go south and also to understand that failure can be part of the process.

It is not a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure business, failure is not allowed business, this is why everyone must know more before investing in any business

It is a good thing to be able to accept or take responsibility for our actions if things doesn't go as expected, this helps us to plan and adjust in order to avoid future occurrence. As an entrepreneur you must accept your shortcomings in business as failure to challenge you to do better in future. Accepting failure doesn't mean you're a total Failure.

Failure is part of lesson and you should acknowledge failure for you to move forward in life, an enterpreneur must try all his best to save his dying business and he has to accept defeat only if he has tried everything to save the business.

Failure in business is not realy a bad thing as it is bound to happen when wrong decision couple with inexperience is applied without due diligence and caution to business.The most important thing about failure is to know what does'nt work and learn from them.

When a business entrepreneur experience failure, it helps the business organization to bounce back really good, by not repeating past mistakes.

If you as an entrepreneur cannot accept failure at one point or the other from time to time then you cannot ever make success because you will still keep failing

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back