What's new

Is it a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure?

It's not a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure but I don't believe there's someone who hasn't failed while trying to establish a business. Most times those stories are essential or needed bto pull a struggling person up. Success stories can also serve as a tool towards ones own success

Most successful business owners of time can tell one or two stories of how they fail in business whether as a startup or when making important business decisions. The question is are they proud of saying they failed in the past? YES.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.
As an entrepreneur, we should know that success and failure are linked.

I have failed as an entrepreneur in the past and it wasn't easy to accept it.

if it happens, will you accept it?
In my own opinion, it is not easy to accept but the point there is that it has happened and it's obvious. What's next is to look for a way back into the game, correct those mistakes that led to the failure and life goes o.

Is not a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure but he or she should know that, failure is part of business and it will come whether he or she likes it or not. Accepting failure doesn't mean you will not come out successfully again but at that moment where things get stuck and down you need to and move on to the next one.

An enterpernuer is also a business man so and business man is a risk bearer in any acpect life you'must feac challenges challenge is a normal thing to a business man. The business man that is always afraid of taking risk is not yet a business man so it is not a cream for an enterpernuer to take a risk if just part of life.

Failure is not has bad as the society portray it.

Infact failure is not the opposite of success.

Failure is part of successful, failure is what makes success possible, because every success is a failure that never give up

As an entrepreneur you should expect failure and prepare ahead for it
This only is what will not makes you to give up when the evictable(failure)/finally come

Yes you have to accept and encourage failure because there's no single success in life without recorded number of failures. They did not give up because of the failures rather the failure offered them the opportunity to get it right.

Failure is simply a signal that something is missing. Failure reveals what needs to change for you to succeed. Through failure, you uncover gaps in yourself, your strategies, your systems, your business and your team. You learn where your weaknesses or limitations are and what needs to change or be improved

It is not a must for someone to accept failure the only thing anyone can do that is normal is for you to willingly accept it as a failure but if you see anything you can do to improve your business and to make it up to the next level you can just try it but do not invest so much to avoid regret

It's very important to accept failure in business. This will help the entrepreneur to restrategize and refocus on how to develop the Business but if the entrepreneur refuses to do that and continue with the old system of business he or she will continue failing
You are very correct, as an entrepreneur you must learn to accept failure, failure sometimes is a reminder to re-strategize and think outside the box, it must be noted that business failure are for the innovation of new strategy

As an entrepreneur, failure is a part of the whole story that makes up a success in business and services. We learn from our mistakes and make sure we use an alternative approach to such situation to avoid subsequent failure. I have once failed as an entrepreneur before and I summon the courage to learn from the past.

Failure is merely a warning that there is something lacking. In order for you to succeed, failure shows what needs to improve. You discover holes in yourself, your plans, your processes, your organization and your team through failure. You are learning where the weaknesses or shortcomings are and what needs to be strengthened or modified.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.

I have failed as an entrepreneur in the past and it wasn't easy to accept it

Accepting failure is not easy, but it is of the utmost importance for business and daily life. This leaves a great lesson for the person who faces it, either for the next decision making or to take back the reins of the business and move on. Whenever we stumble we must learn and correct.

Failure is part of success, a lot of successful people that have successful today has once experienced failure at one stage of their life. When such happens it will be good to accept that you have failed in order to be able to bounce back again and this time better and stronger.

Accept failure. Failure is part of the process of starting a business and being an entrepreneur. You might hear about lots of “overnight successes.” In most cases, these stories don't reveal the missteps ...

Most successful business owners of time can tell one or two stories of how they fail in business whether as a startup or when making important business decisions. The question is are they proud of saying they failed in the past? YES.

Failure is inevitable part of building a business. When failure occurs in a business, other way round than to accept. Failure gives you chance to learn from the action you tool on your business. It's gives you more opportunities to prepare for similar situation in the future. Best thing you can do when failure happen is to welcome and learn from it.

Practically, I will say that when an entrepreneur earns his or her failure, it gives more opportunity to the next issue to be able to overcome, because when such an issue surfaces again I believe an entrepreneur will overcome, accepting failure is not a bad thing it will only move you forward into a brighter place, were as you already have a lesson you learnt from the incident so I believe you are plus one now.

You should admit defeat when the plan for your business is not working. You are no superhuman that everyone is expecting to be flawless in the business that you do. So, I don't even see any reason you should not work on your failures when you have those stumbling blocks.

Normally in this world Giving up should be a sin. you lose only when you give up ,keep pushing keep going no matter the difficulties their is always a light at the end of tunnel if, So an enterprenuer who fails in first or second attempt in business should try again
@miztersam such an entrepreneur should not give up and keep trying. An entrepreneur should always learn from every failure and make sure it doesn't happen again. Jack ma once said it is good to fall in business but when you want to fall again fall forward. It won't be wise making same business mistake every time.

The worst thing to do as an entrepreneur is not to accept your failures. If you have failed, it's only okay for you to go back to the drawing board and restrategize on how to overcome that failure. Now after overcoming that failure, you on the highway to building a successful business.

What do you do when its not a harm to fail, if you have failed before it should make up your success story and not rather be a hidden thing. So many big businesses today had a time they failed not even once but severally your story should be based on the fact that you didn't give up

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back