What's new

Is Investing your pension in landed property a good idea

Indeed, spending your pension plan in a landed residential or commercial home is actually an excellent concept. Realty is actually an excellent company as well as you might take advantage of a inflation. Succeed to get in touch with a great realty company prior to starting this financial assets.

Provide me the land is secured, in a good location that's a good investment for any body be it pensioner or not, it's simply a reasonable one.

Its a good option , investing in landed property or real estate will really need your patience especially if your investing in a rural area and I'd recommend you to get a good real estate agent to lead you through

Going to be getting pension soon looking for a good investment with little or no risk associated with it so am considering investing in landed property would this be a good investment or complete waste of time on my path
Pensions are paid monthly and am beginning to wonder how much pension would cover for such investment.
However, If success is made, then the investment is sure a profitable one.

Going to be getting pension soon looking for a good investment with little or no risk associated with it so am considering investing in landed property would this be a good investment or complete waste of time on my path
Before going into a landed property investment,you really need to consult an expart in the real estate sector for proper advice.because its not just about sinking money into building project,but the location matters and its actually a long term project.

In as much as landed properties is a good investment I don't support using pension for such venture. I believe you retiring is because you are getting old if that is so how long will you wait for the land to appreciate before you get the benefit. Rather I will advise that you do that investment before retirement.

Indeed, spending your pension plan in a landed residential or commercial home is actually an excellent concept. Realty is actually an excellent company as well as you might take advantage of a inflation. Succeed to get in touch with a great realty company prior to starting this financial assets.
You're right. It would be a good idea looking into properties as a pensioner. One would have to consider the amount he is paid as pension though. With that, you can get an affordable landed property to start with.

To me investing pension money in landed property is nt really worth it. Investment on landed property doesn't yield interest so soon. And a retired person will need recurring money. There are other investments out there that can generate returns in the first year.

It's a very good way to have residual income and if your pension can fund it by all means go for it. Real estate is a never depreciating investment - it'll keep rising in value and that's definitely something that'll equal more money for you.

One thing that i have come to understand about the investment into real estate,is that the money you invested into real estate is never in vain,because the landed property usually appriciate in value.

Investing in landed property is definitely one of the best way to secure your money for a long time. That is what I will do if I have pension.. probably I engage in profitable real estate investment.

Actually investing your pension on land properties is very very important and it is very profitable once your pension will be able to get such access. Though once you plan well even with getting much pension, you will be able to purchase land properties.

It would be wise to invest your pension on a piece of land.
Real estate is a tremendously profitable industry, therefore inflation may be advantageous.
Make sure you speak with a reputable real estate company before making this purchase.

It is a good decision provided you are not in a haste to get the profits. Investing in lands depending on the location may take some time to appreciate enough for you to get enough profits.
One thing that I would advice a retiree especially when it comes to the issue of investing into real estate is that there should be another source of income for the retiree, because real estate business takes time before you will begin to reap the benefits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back