greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
I'm really undecided and i appeal at your opinion... with this pandemic season , is a good ideea to invest in bitcoin or is it a waste of time ?

What do you think ?

It could be a bad or a good idea but this depends on multiple factors. How much money do you want to invest, when do you want to invest and what is your plan for the future with the bitcoin you are going to buy. Investing in bitcoin is simple, you just buy bitcoin and hold it for a couple months/years but the difference between a successful and unsuccessful investor is those details that i mentioned earlier. They calculate everything and know the risks

Yes of course it's a good idea bitcoin will go more higher and i would suggest to trade in altcoins and make more BTC

Yes it's like investing your money in sharemarkets or trading as it gives you high return but you have to be prepared to lose your money if prices goes down and as many people claims security is always biggest concern for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin contain more power than Gold and stock. So choosing the bitcoin isn't a bad idea. I am watchin the market is showing positive sing which mean its right time to buy bitcoin

if you learn trading BTC, and you have your strategies so by the time you will be experienced and for sure you will earn a lot of money.

there are many people who didn't have any cents but when they joined this field, their life had changed completely.

It's a good idea to invest in Bitcoin, but make sure you ate very knowledgeable about when to either buy or sell. Without this , you won't make any good fortune. Just give it your best.

As along time investement it would be a great idea because eveey 4 years there's a halving so the price get higher and higher

That is a fantastic idea, Bitcoin is huge investment when you know too well about the waves and signals that determine the up and down of it.

Yes absolutely, investing in Bitcoin is very good and it will turn out profitable for you. Since it's creation it's appreciated constantly.

Yes absolutely, investing in Bitcoin is very good and it will turn out profitable for you. Since it's creation it's appreciated constantly.

Have you personally invested in btc so far? what profit do you have ?

Many people actually share that fear. Personally, I wouldn't buy bitcoins now because of how high the price is presently, I would rather find other coins for now.

like? What currencies have you invested in and do you think they will bring you profit?

like? What currencies have you invested in and do you think they will bring you profit?
I haven't invested in any coins of recent but few months ago I did on ethereum and litecoin and my decision has been a good one for now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back